PDA

View Full Version : Another "Hey! Look at my tricked mag!" thread

-Tab
01-10-2004, 11:59 PM
this was originally the tko package from pbgear, but now.....
http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/134998/4.jpg

68 mag
polished no rise body
full freak kit
intelliframe
cp gas thru
cp lighting drop
level 10

any opinions would be appreciated. i would like to get an x or rt valve sometime, but i still love it to death. it shoots and feels soooo incredible. i don't think i could ever get rid of it. enjoy!

Mag Master 04
01-11-2004, 12:11 AM
get an X, get a chrome rail, loose the drop and get an on/off...but other than that...keep rippin

maglover52
01-11-2004, 12:15 AM
lose the drop the rail and the body and get a rail drop on/off a ule body and an xvalve and a chrome rouge rail

-Tab
01-11-2004, 12:20 AM
thanks guys. i thought about a rail, but i'd get a better valve before anything else.
as for the ule - i would like one, but this one is very light as well. i would like a ule mainly for the wider array of barrel options.
rail and on/off - i would have to try one out first. i kinda like the drop. it fits really nice, but a rail and on/off may blow it out of the water.
thanks again for the opinions!

member#10,261
01-11-2004, 12:22 AM
lookin good mate

FreakBaller12
01-11-2004, 09:30 AM
definatly get the x, you wont regret it.
I like it, the chrome and black is very nice.
I dunno the weight on the cp foregrips, but getting a rogue grip if you want it lighter.

GT
01-11-2004, 11:17 AM
my only suggestion is that you get some kind of on/off. it can be a real bear trying to unscrew n2 from an ASA.

looks nice though:D

Mindflux
01-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by gtrsi
my only suggestion is that you get some kind of on/off. it can be a real bear trying to unscrew n2 from an ASA.

looks nice though:D

Don't ON/Offs make problems for fill nipples?

I've heard that, before atleast.

Cryer
01-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Great Setup!

Here's what you need:
X-valve (cuz its black and shoots faster:p)
black Rogue rail(cuz its gloss black and lighter than stock)
Empire On/Off (cuz they rule!)
You might consider a nickel ULE body, too. but its up to you.

Keep your current Chrome/Black color scheme. Its awesome!
Originally posted by Mindflux

Don't ON/Offs make problems for fill nipples?

I've heard that, before atleast.

I dont see why they would:confused:

PBCapo
01-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Damn! I wanted a lightning drop to do on my mag but it didn't fit under my cp gasthru:confused: Thats weird, i have an intelli too. Maybe i have a longer va. Or actually it's probably because i run macro under it, that wouldnt quite fit i guess. Anyway, nice gat! I'd say keep the drop, it probably makes the marker really short with the tank on. If you're about looks, get a new rail. If it slows you down and is a pain, get a ule body. The only thing that i think you should get no matter what is an xvalve, huuuuge difference.

ChucktheMAGician
01-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Looks nice. I'm voting for X and maybe an on/off ASA. You already have a freak for that body switching to ULE would mean that you lose your locking neck and have to spend more money on barrels;)

TecnoRobo
01-11-2004, 01:28 PM
pssh
i love the way that no rise looks
i say keep it.
Get an x-valve and maybe a new drop. Other wise that thing is schaweet

-Tab
01-11-2004, 01:52 PM
thanks again for opinions guys. i think i might wanna stick with the no rise for a while. i just got the freak, and i'm not too thrilled at coughing up the cash for another back. i'll probably look into in the future for sure.

PBcapo - i wonder if you're gas thru is longer. cp makes different sized gas thrus. that may be it.

the next up is an x or retro valve for sure. after that, i'd like a rogue rail, and possibly a ule. i better start lookin for an on/off too.

thanks again guys! this really helps.

SirTim
01-11-2004, 02:09 PM
I said just get the X valve and keep the rest. It looks awesome already the rail and body won't improve the performance. Keep the cash for paint!

Frontman69
01-11-2004, 02:29 PM
gog, ur the man who made me a mag owner.....im working oin my mag but here it is

-Tab
01-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Frontman69
gog, ur the man who made me a mag owner.....im working oin my mag but here it is

WOOT!! it's about time you got away from the 'darkside' ;)
that's a nice looking mag ya got there. good luck with her dude!

GT
01-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by whydoineedausername
i better start lookin for an on/off too.

when you do buy it used. The price on new on/offs is assanine

Frontman69
01-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by whydoineedausername

WOOT!! it's about time you got away from the 'darkside' ;)
that's a nice looking mag ya got there. good luck with her dude!

yeah i usta be a cocker bit......umm guy?

-Tab
01-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by gtrsi

when you do buy it used. The price on new on/offs is assanine

lol...strongly agreed. i had a 32 degrees on/off but it seemed to be bending my pin valve - barely, but it did, so i got rid of it.

joshweinerhead
01-11-2004, 04:02 PM
hey gog .. you wanted to trade me a few months ago .. and look at that sick gat you created... congrats on the gun