PDA

View Full Version : How much does YOUR ule mag wiegh??

Digits
01-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Lets see who has the lightist.. Mine should be complete in a few months, possibly sooner if I find a buyer for my cocker.. So I will post the wieght then.. But for now.. With no tank or hopper.. How much does your ule mag weigh?

I don't really care about non-ule mags.. You can post the weight anywayes though..

TAW
01-11-2004, 12:39 AM
2lb 6.6oz no tank or hopper.

Digits
01-11-2004, 12:40 AM
Also post your setup please guys :)

Like.. Xvalve.. Emag

or Xvalve ULE body.. Just that stuff..

I see the pic on.. lol.. If you guys don't have a pic to post.. Then post the setup :D

Resist148
01-11-2004, 02:00 PM
taw what rail/front grip (gas thru or reg ?) is that

Digits
01-11-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Resist148
taw what rail/front grip (gas thru or reg ?) is that

The rail is an omega..

The front grip is a custom products mini gas-thru .. I think, lol http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/paintball-gas-systems-fore-grips.html (at the bottom of the page)

M-a-s-sDriver
01-11-2004, 09:30 PM
1.92 lbs.
By the way...today my stiffi tip broke, and Halo Z software sucks.
Brent.

Mindflux
01-11-2004, 09:51 PM
By the way...today my stiffi tip broke, and Halo Z software sucks.
[/B]

Sorry and no.

Digits
01-11-2004, 09:54 PM
TAW did you edit yours from 5 pounds to 2?? I thought 5 was a little heavy.. Thats what my stock bodied cocker weighs.. Or my classic valved, ss body mag lol.. So I was kinda like wt..

And nice on that carbon fibre weight.. Thats hella sweet, not even 2 lbs.. That has to be one of the lightest guns

M-a-s-sDriver
01-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Oh yea... it sucks.
I have had 3 Halo B's now, and a Halo A.
So far, B software has been the absolute best, better than TE. The Z keeps reverting to a ball stoppage mode which I absolutly do not need. I spent practice today shooting then winding...good thing it has a ripdrive now. I'm calling Topgeek in the morning to see if this call be solved. I like the rip, but I would rather have it run on B software.
Brent.