PDA

View Full Version : so yeah... i dont know anything about mags... little help please

elpimpo
01-11-2004, 12:36 AM
ok so yeah ummm my 68 doesnt shoot. i made sure all the parts were there and im missing an oring. (the small one on the bottom of the on off assembly) but any ways i get pressure to the trigger pin and everythign but it just seems like its not going far enough. i adjusted my pin to the 1.98" or whatever it is but i may have gone from the wrong point for messureing. i dont know. so a little clarifacation on where u measure from would be nice. and also why the heck it woulnt shoot.

Dayspring
01-11-2004, 01:25 AM
Measure from the front of the pin to the clevis where it attaches to the rest of the sear assembly.

Replace that missing oring and turn up the velocity a bit until it shoots. (Don't go ALL the way in, otherwise it'll vent out the back.)

elpimpo
01-11-2004, 01:30 AM
actually i turned it all the way in and it didnt vent. is that a bad thing. also the clevis would be in front of where the joint is

Digits
01-11-2004, 01:46 AM
Well first of all replace the o-ring.. And ya I'd say crank the velocity up.. But if you've done that already and it still doesn't shoot then I dunno.. It's probablly just the o-ring though

elpimpo
01-11-2004, 02:01 AM
thats so freaking gay that that one little oring would stop it from shooting. you would think it would still shoot and push the trigger rod back into place

Digits
01-11-2004, 02:03 AM
.. I guess.. But if you don't have an o-ring on your tank it doesn't work.. This isn't much different..

elpimpo
01-11-2004, 09:55 PM
ok so i got the o ring replaced(actually i found it) and i examined all my orings and they are all good. i looked at the diagrams for all my stuff and its all together right but yet it still woulnt shoot or even return the trigger pin. what do i do

eddie885221
01-11-2004, 10:21 PM
BOLT STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!push the bolt back til it clicks after u gas it up

elpimpo
01-11-2004, 11:05 PM
i dont know how but i got it to work. its a miracle