PDA

View Full Version : a question on flashing boards

Tracker
01-11-2004, 07:42 AM
i need a little help here, i currently live in japan, and i would like to have my x mag's circut board flashed to the newest version, currently im running 2.1 if anyone one out there can help me please let me know

Tracker

Tunaman
01-11-2004, 08:56 AM
As of right now, I could flash it for you to 3.2. By the time your marker gets here, that number could change. Let me know. Thanks, Tuna;)

Tracker
01-11-2004, 10:44 AM
would i really have to send you the whole marker? or just the board?, what ever i send will be usps express mail, i would hope i could get it back in an equally speedy manner. if we can come to some sort of agreeance on this i would gladly do business with you again tuna

oh yeah and while im thinking about it, i could also use like a 10 pack of the bumpers, the ploly urethane thing that goes between the bolt and the valve, mine is starting to get worn out, i figure 10 should last me a couple years. and you you know where i can get a blade trigger? i dont think timmy ever started making his again

Tracker

cphilip
01-11-2004, 11:34 AM
He has to have the whole marker to do it. Not the barrel or anything but the marker has to be powered up for the flash. Plus then the selenoid polarity would have to be checked and corrected if need be.

Tracker
01-11-2004, 11:45 AM
well that definitly magnifies the ***-pain, and the shipping fees, but im sure i could make it happen

Tracker

Crap_Boy_Smith
01-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Tuna! I've sent a number of mails to you asking if you could do the same for me in canada!! Can you or is it better to send it ot AGD for customs issues?