PDA

View Full Version : Emag software upgrade

Skoad
01-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Do they take a "star" off your gun if you send it in for new software? Do you fill out a repair request form from the website?

Also im assuming they test it, but do they fix problems if there are some, like leaks n such?

RRfireblade
01-11-2004, 11:05 AM
The software upgrade is a free upgrade('cept shipping costs) and not considered a "service",and not star worthy. If you "needed" warranty service at the same time,that may be a different situation.I'm my experience tho,AGD often does minor repairs and tweeks at the same time as they're doing other work and many times do so at no additional cost.I'm sure that depends on the "tweek" required.;)

Jay.

Gunga
01-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by RRfireblade
The software upgrade is a free upgrade('cept shipping costs) and not considered a "service",and not star worthy. If you "needed" warranty service at the same time,that may be a different situation.I'm my experience tho,AGD often does minor repairs and tweeks at the same time as they're doing other work and many times do so at no additional cost.I'm sure that depends on the "tweek" required.;)

Jay.

The 3.2 upgrade is $20 (to cover shipping and handling). If there's stuff wrong with the gun and it needs to be serviced, then the star would be punched.

Skoad
01-11-2004, 05:29 PM
righty-o

RRfireblade
01-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Gunga

The 3.2 upgrade is $20 (to cover shipping and handling). If there's stuff wrong with the gun and it needs to be serviced, then the star would be punched.

Uhmm,yeah. I think I said that.;)