PDA

View Full Version : My adventure at Alpine Valley.

penguinpunk555
01-11-2004, 11:28 AM
ALright, last night me and a friend wanted to go snowboarding so we went to Alpine and I was waiting in line to get on the lift. I see a guy with an Empire beanie. I decided to ask him if he paintballed. He said yea. I asked him what kinda markers he had he said E-mag and X-mag. I knew this was gonna be cool. I dusted the snow off my board and showed them the Airgun Designs stickers on my board. Then they told me they are th guys from AGD Pride. I was stoked. We talked on the lift for a little bit about tourneys and such. This night was one of the best. I met a hot chick too.

fire1811
01-11-2004, 11:37 AM
very cool
i would say it was a good night if ya didnt break any bones
:)

LittlePaintballBoy
01-11-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by penguinpunk555
ALright, last night me and a friend wanted to go snowboarding so we went to Alpine and I was waiting in line to get on the lift. I see a guy with an Empire beanie. I decided to ask him if he paintballed. He said yea. I asked him what kinda markers he had he said E-mag and X-mag. I knew this was gonna be cool. I dusted the snow off my board and showed them the Airgun Designs stickers on my board. Then they told me they are th guys from AGD Pride. I was stoked. We talked on the lift for a little bit about tourneys and such. This night was one of the best. I met a hot chick too.

Who was it?

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-11-2004, 12:55 PM
Sounds like good times, and if you didn't ask his name u r el stupido

penguinpunk555
01-11-2004, 06:17 PM
One of them was Timmy I forgot the other guys name.

AcemanPB
01-11-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by penguinpunk555
I met a hot chick too.

Pics!! ;)

penguinpunk555
01-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Will try. She lives in East Troy and I live in Racine so it kinda sucks. One turnoff was she paintballed without a mask. I yelled at her for 10 minutes.