PDA

View Full Version : Awright , I am amazed.....

punkncat
01-11-2004, 07:17 PM
I have been using the RTP for the last 5 days I have played.About 3 cases of all sorts of different paint.1000 rounds of that was a bag of raisins.Basically all the leftover,old,borrowed paint I could come across.
Some of this paint was so brittle it broke if you looked at it too hard.
All that with the Lvl10 and the stock barrel I have yet to get a chop or barrel break.

joshweinerhead
01-11-2004, 07:24 PM
sweet
i still need to tune my lvl 10 ... so i get the occasional chop
good luck with your rtp

$tevo
01-11-2004, 08:07 PM
i know man, i dont get any chops anymore either! im loving it...

cphilip
01-11-2004, 09:41 PM
The only Chops I seen in a good while came from the Butcher shop! And other non Mag Markers! ;) Enjoy!

trevorjk
01-11-2004, 09:51 PM
i chopped one or 2 last night at bfg paintball in wisconsin only cuase i had to shoot at 250fps and it was with the small spring and i guess i was shooting really fast :rolleyes: but yeah other then that ive never had a problem

punkncat
01-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Here is a (cruddy) pic of it.
I took all the SS rails off , because I didn't care for the "Ray Gun" look they gave it.
Now that I have it tuned and apparently have the bugs out, it seems to be a really nice marker.I like this much more than my wifes classic , which is nice on its own.

trevorjk
01-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by punkncat
I like this much more than my wifes classic

:eek: uh oh dont let the wife see this !!!! you'll be shooting the classic in no time

punkncat
01-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by trevorjk

:eek: uh oh dont let the wife see this !!!! you'll be shooting the classic in no time

That would give me a great excuse to put the Lvl 10 on her's.....
Although she really likes her purple splash Eclipse body kit.And to her "purty" is better.....lol

trevorjk
01-11-2004, 10:30 PM
looks blue to me... but as long as you get to keep the goods (lvl 10) then it really doesnt matter :)

breg
01-12-2004, 06:33 AM
Yeah, RT/Pros are great. Mine has did not give me any trouble that a few choice swear words (literally) didn't fix.
And, my Level 10 did has caused any problems after the usual breaking in period.

FreakBaller12
01-12-2004, 06:48 AM
i bought 4 cases of white box, with my level 10 i only chopped once out of 8,000 balls, but a couple barrel breaks cuz it was getting old.(understandable)

shartley
01-12-2004, 06:52 AM
I have been touting the quality of the RTP for quite some time. And I have also never had a problem shooting darts with ANY size paint I have put in and shot with the stock barrel.

The RTP is just a darn fun, accurate, dependable, and all around fantastic marker.

Bolter
01-12-2004, 08:48 AM
I love the way you can hear when you would have chopped.

dak
dak
dak
dak
dak
*schkkkt*
*schkkkt*
dak
dakkity
dak

Jonesie
01-12-2004, 09:20 AM
I played a 3-man tournament last weekend. Shoulda won, but missed out on 1st because of the setup of the tournament, but that's a different story...

In my ACEed LX X-Mag I didn't break a ball all day. Not one chop and nothing even broke in the barrel! I love this paint we shoot, I'm told it's an exclusive type made by Nelson for my local shop. If you've never tried Nasty, lemme know. I'll arrange to get you a case or two. :)

Later ~ Dave