PDA

View Full Version : imp or angel?

matmc89
01-11-2004, 09:11 PM
my friend is getting a new gun and he cant decide between imp or angel

should he get a lcd around 2k1 or 2k2 or should he get an imp with a lpr and some other upgrades?

Wasted Rabbit
01-11-2004, 09:48 PM

I really dont know what to say, I just got my Angel repaired and I only put a few paintballs though it today..
So as far as I know.. My vote would be for a Angel.

Just my 2 cents.

joshweinerhead
01-11-2004, 10:05 PM
angel .. dont support nutcase sue happy nazis

Torbo
01-11-2004, 10:13 PM
get a newer angel. maybe spring for an ir3 or speed. They are very much worth the price increase.

matmc89
01-11-2004, 10:15 PM
he only has around 400 dollars

$tevo
01-11-2004, 10:17 PM
then go for a bushy or mag

e1ement5
01-11-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by joshweinerhead
angel .. dont support nutcase sue happy nazis

You are absolutely right, “don’t support nutcase sue happy Nazis”. Don’t buy products from:

Smartparts
Intel
Advanced Micro Devices
G.E.
IBM
Sony
Microsoft
Nokia
Erricson
Lucent
Adobe
Nintendo
Apple
Motorola
Fujitsu
AOL
Patient
ANY company who is a member of the RIAA

Etc…..

So the question is then what is there left to buy.

Look IP law is really old, un-balanced, and the US patient office is ill equipped and ill funded to grow and change at the pace required. If you want to change how things are done, talk to your local congress man and representative. Don’t ***** about a company that has had a patient for a number of years and is now acting on that patient to earn it a few buck.. its called business. It called the real world.

Oh and yea I think the 03 shocker is a really good marker for the price, and defiantly worth considering.

PS i dont like that SP could be forcing people out of busines. I too own a small business and have to pay an IP lawyer 370 dollars an hour just keep my ars covered and to to keep my employies employed.

MadChild
01-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Smart parts kciks @$$!! if it wasnt for smart parts we wouldnt have electros!! they invented them! how would you like it if you invented something totally awesome and other companies took it from you and made money off it and didnt give you any of the money they made? and i bet you like %50 of the people that say they hate smart parts uses at least one smart parts part. not tryin to make people mad im just sayin...
think about that^

-Mad

-=Squid=-
01-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by MadChild
Smart parts kciks @$$!! if it wasnt for smart parts we wouldnt have electros!! they invented them! how would you like it if you invented something totally awesome and other companies took it from you and made money off it and didnt give you any of the money they made? and i bet you like %50 of the people that say they hate smart parts uses at least one smart parts part. not tryin to make people mad im just sayin...
think about that^

-Mad SP didnt invent the electronic paintball gun, they only hold the patent for it :rolleyes:

elpimpo
01-11-2004, 11:40 PM
angel

bunkermaster10
01-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Ummmm cocker... wait angel or impulse... Depends what kind of impulse it is really. I say angel though, but get atleast a eggy w/ that angel and impulse they both can be blenders. hehe I own a impulse :o. I gotta try something new. In a few weeks it will be something new again...hmmm

Gabriel
01-12-2004, 10:17 AM
If hes only got $400, get a bushy or an old LED angel. Both are really good. Bushy is also highly upgradeable. And not made by smart parts.

Gabe

bunkermaster10
01-12-2004, 10:24 AM
O 400$....:(. I see lcd angels go for 500 all the time, SAVE UP!

bokraham
01-14-2004, 09:31 PM
stop calling smartparts nazis. You have no idea what the nazis did. Smart parts patented something that was not theirs, nazis killed 6 million people.

~WarpedRT#2~
01-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Come on now, it's not like if Smart Parts hadnt "invented" the electro no one would have eventually. It would have happened anyway.

I like Intel. 3.4 GHz is a real nice processor.

ANGEL ALL THE WAY.

Forget spending the money for an IR3, just get an LCD, they are fantastic markers. SUre, if you can get the money go for a SPeed, but you might as well just get an LCD.

bratch
01-14-2004, 11:11 PM
Actually the number the Nazis killed was around 12 or 13 million, can't remember off hand, when you count handicapped, homosexuals, etc. 6 million is only the jewish death toll. This is not including the military and civilian causualties due to their war.

Just a lil FYI :)

Xas
01-14-2004, 11:43 PM
get a used imp, for 400 bucks you can find a decent used one with vision and some upgrades

MadChild
01-15-2004, 05:34 PM
I ended up getting this for $400:

Warped dark angel LCD (green)
Dye grips
Lady trigger
10" Carbon fiber barrel
12" .689 SP AA barrel (green to match)
cp chrome drop with on/off valve
microline setup
Check it delrin bolt
Charger

Yep so $400 can get you a good angel you just gotta wait for a really good deal and search good. ;)

-Mad

ps: thanx for u guys' help

~WarpedRT#2~
01-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Now THAT is a good deal!! Nice!

speedyejl
01-21-2004, 12:13 AM
Yea I just sold my Dark Angel for $450 wayy nicer than the one mentioned above to

Barfly
01-21-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by e1ement5

Don’t ***** about a company that has had a patient for a number of years and is now acting on that patient to earn it a few buck.. its called business. It called the real world.

I wish I had a PATIENT, so I could sue people and become fat, lazy, and rich. Screwing companies over by suing them is not the most popular way to get ahead in life, so people have a right to talk smack about companies they don't like. SP bad, AKA good.

robdamanii
01-21-2004, 09:45 AM
I vote angel LCD. Great marker for it's price.

And dude...the SP debate is old. And the Navy and DOD invented the electro marker.

The Action Figure
01-21-2004, 09:49 AM
gabriel thats the best AGD quote ever

speedyejl
01-21-2004, 01:22 PM
Gideon1331- fix that sig picture WAY too big

GA Devil
01-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by matmc89

should he get a lcd around 2k1 or 2k2 or should he get an imp with a lpr and some other upgrades?

Angel definatly....way more dependable

TheTramp
01-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Xas
get a used imp, for 400 bucks you can find a decent used one with vision and some upgrades

I agree with Xas. If you only have $400 you'll get more performance out of a nice newish used Vision Impulse than an old Angel IMHO.