PDA

View Full Version : on-off pin sticks out when I want to take out the valve

Ben Gebauer
01-12-2004, 12:18 AM
When I try to take out my retro-valve on my minimag, the on-off pin sticks out and won't let me take out the valve. The only way to take out the valve is to take apart the whole gun and manually push the pin in to get it out of the main body. Any ideas?
Thanx

Dayspring
01-12-2004, 12:20 AM
Pull the trigger after de-gassing the gun, before sliding the valve out.

Ben Gebauer
01-12-2004, 09:38 PM
This would work perfectly if I had a manuall trigger, but it's an electric one and the solanoid does not do the trick when the trigger is pulled. Any other ideas?

Tunaman
01-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Re-install the AGD trigger frame and your problems will be solved. You honestly cant expect AGD to come up with solutions for other companies' non-conforming parts do ya? Call the manufacturer of your aftermarket frame and see if they know how to fix it....

mbyankee10
01-12-2004, 11:23 PM
depends on what kind of e frame you are useing there are some ways to work out you problem.

You honestly cant expect AGD to come up with solutions for other companies' non-conforming parts do ya? by tunaman
and to the mod i thought having this forum was to answer question just like this give the kid a break he wasnt asking agd he was asking ao.