PDA

View Full Version : New Web Dog Music Video,BFG Vid link enclosed

Tyger
01-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Hope you like Offspring!

http://www.webdogradio.us/video/music/WDRMV04hi.wmv (About 7 meg in size, it's at a mid-res variation for the videos...)

http://www.webdogradio.us/video/music/WDRMV04vhi.wmv And this is the 13.5 meg HIGHER res version. If you've got time to kill, this one has all the details. Like balls in flight, all that.

Music is Offspring's (http://www.offspring.com) "Lightning Rod", from their latest album. The field was BFG Paintball. (http://www.bfgpaintball.com) The players came from AO.

Well, a lot did. I tried to get as many of you in as I could. Unfortunatley, some of you showed me your "best side", which I could put in but it's HIGHLY unflattering to show your posterior of posterity.

It's not live on the site, YET. And I'm still tweaking the ultra-high rez version and the low rez version (icky looking...) But for you guys, it's up. It's an exclusive to the ones who will appreciate it. It goes up on webdog officially tomorrow, you guys get the sneak peak.

-Tyger

(Edited to add link)

Dayspring
01-12-2004, 01:12 AM
5-10 foot slides. Awesome. What's the flooring like?

Tyger
01-12-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring
5-10 foot slides. Awesome. What's the flooring like?

Concrete, IIRC, with a covering on it that's NOT sawdust. I'm not entirely sure WHAT they do, but i didn't slip all night. And those pan shots weren't done n a track with a dolly, I RAN to keep up with those guys. Nice field, I'm gonna PLAY next time I'm there.... Darn it....

-Tyger

trevorjk
01-12-2004, 01:30 AM
the feild is damn nice some spots are a little slick from the paint on it but no biggy it use to be 4 or 5 tennis courts

AND WHOS THAT SEXY KID AT THE END OF THE MUSIC MUAHAHAHA

man i just wish you got a better angle of when that kid went over that tube to get me i owned him haha but great vid none the less.... and damn i can get into a small size - refering to how small i can get when dodging the paint

Brophog
01-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Nice as always.

Seemed to be a variety of fields, and good bunker spacing! Looked like a sweet little field.

Oh, and I liked seeing the pumpers!! How many brave souls did you have out there that day?

trevorjk
01-12-2004, 01:38 AM
there was about 3 or 4 pumpers that day i would say. and it was actually 1 huge feild id say easily 80-100 yards but thats a guestimate so basically a football feild its really nice

trevorjk
01-12-2004, 03:04 AM
oh man i just noticed after watching the video like 15 times now lol that 1.50 into the video when jason went up to that lay down tube against the wall in the back.. he goes up over the top to try the bunker... anyways you got footage of some random kid that had nothing to do with it for the other side :( and im the one that shot jason in the mask.... jason was the kids name if anyone cared oh well only rant about the vid nice work still

haha i want the uncut photo im so buying it off of you if you ever get around to it or from bfg cuase i want to see myself asking you for a paintcheck when i went to the flag haha that would be funny well for me at least

Tyger
01-12-2004, 05:11 AM
It's all about the good story, man. :)

But if you liked it in the lower version...

http://www.webdogradio.us/video/music/WDRMV04vhi.wmv 13.5 meg in size, so not for the faint at bandwidth. SAME video, but this one's got the FINE detail to it.

I tried making a small version, but to be hnest it looks REALLY bad. I mean awful. I think the frames persecond can't keep up with the video. So, only 2 versions of this one.

-Tyger

frost
01-12-2004, 12:00 PM
nice vid all around but danmit i wish you got my run that i had when i went all the way to the other side and back and then ran all the way back again i toke out a few there and back:(

snoogans
01-12-2004, 12:16 PM
lol i was in it for like 2 seconds, and my old traccer was in it that i sold to frost for $6 and a bag of paint :p nice vid all around tyger.

NiteWolf1138
01-12-2004, 02:18 PM
I just love the scene where one guy it looked like he was trying to stop in mid slide. Was it really THAT slick in some places? Wish I could of been there. :(

trevorjk
01-12-2004, 02:19 PM
yeah it got a little slick in some spots most of it was dry but where the paint splatter built up it got slick... but its expected on indoor feilds

Methylphenidate
01-12-2004, 02:43 PM
who is that sexy beast in the video wearing the orange diablo jersey and the red hat?

OH SNAP!!! it was me i forgot.

nice vid tyger.

TheDoveDecends
01-12-2004, 04:00 PM
awsome video. music went perfect. loved it! keep it up!

trevorjk
01-12-2004, 04:01 PM
yeah who was that, that had his gun not work and was running with out it? i never found out who that was lol but it was funny as hell watching from the veiwing area

LaW
01-12-2004, 04:08 PM
Yet I saw no one in the video for the most part that was good at shooting out the left side... since everyone got hit and no one appears to be able to shoot lefty... wow... Sorry I didnt come by Tyger, work was more important :)

But its alright, I will probably never play at bfg ever again anyhow. I just cant stand that place.

UltimatePaintballer
01-12-2004, 04:18 PM
your always good for a motivational speech law:rolleyes: the video doesn't work on my comp! anyone know how to get it to, it says something about a filter.

trevorjk
01-12-2004, 04:19 PM
have you tried to save as? or are you just opening it from the link? if both dont work talk to me on aim or msn i can directlysend you the hi res video

trevjkett
trevor_2027@hotmail.com

UltimatePaintballer
01-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by NiteWolf1138
Was it really THAT slick in some places?

some places on the floor are really dry, some are just right, and others are just to slick. last week i was running to a bunker and both of my feet slipped out from me and i did a superman dive into the bunker. also some other times if your at the wrong bunker and you put your hand down on the ground, you will come up with a hand full of paint, really sick.

LaW
01-12-2004, 04:23 PM
it was always that slick when the place first opened under MPC before virtual crap bought the building :)

shwerp
01-12-2004, 04:39 PM
good filming, but as far as the play goes, i got sick of watching people play that cant shoot lefty so i turned it off.

UltimatePaintballer
01-12-2004, 04:46 PM
dude, most of us can play left handed, but i when there is a guy 10-20 feet away from you and getting closer, i was more worried about getting him out then shooting with the "proper" hand.

LaW
01-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer
dude, most of us can play left handed, but i when there is a guy 10-20 feet away from you and getting closer, i was more worried about getting him out then shooting with the "proper" hand.

I can shoot just as accurate lefty as I can with my "proper" hand. Sure anyone can play left handed. But it didnt look like anyone was good at it otherwise they would be doing it??? All the guys shooting out the left side are coming out like 2-3 feet or exposing so much of their body. I am not trying to insult anyone here, was just making an observation. I will end it here. All the guys shooting out the left were hit pretty easily... Sorry if I offended anyone.

I am also not saying that everyone should or has to be able to shoot well left handed. :) Its just something that bothers me and it bothered me when I couldnt... when I owned a warp

sneakyhacker420
01-12-2004, 04:58 PM
bah! no shots of me :(

well... you did get a vid of the person who i shot in the regeneration game :o

its all good i guess...

UltimatePaintballer
01-12-2004, 04:59 PM
no, i wasn't talking about you law, the guy that said he got sick of watching cause of the left handed shooting.

i can shoot left, but i prefer right. i shot out tons of people with my right hand going out left. ALSO, im the one that got the hopper hit and proteous mask, but the shot came directly parralel from me or behind. Tyger was blocking my view from anyone that could hit me on the other team so it had to be from one of my teamates.

paintballaholick
01-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Sweet vid man...gotta love my slide!!WOOT. Gotta come when they got sup air setup, its even more intense!!!

snoogans
01-12-2004, 05:37 PM
yeah sneaky, corey was the only one that really got on camera. but he kinda blew it for himself by shooting messed up like in it:p

Methylphenidate
01-12-2004, 05:47 PM
good filming, but as far as the play goes, i got sick of watching people play that cant shoot lefty so i turned it off.
dude first of all it was a walk on game not a tournament so people shooting with the wrong hand is expected.
second there are only like three clips of people doing it in the entire video.

paintballaholick
01-12-2004, 05:48 PM
hahaha...there was like 5 seconds of JUST ME:D ...but no sneaky. I think kevin should have brought his sister!!!It would have been more...whats the word EXILERATING!!!:p

Furby
01-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Well done as usual, Tyger...so when're you coming out of the frozen north and shooting some video in sunny Florida?

Tyger
01-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Buy me a ticket, I'll be there. :)

-Tyger

Furby
01-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Sure...I'll buy the ticket out of the money I make stripping... :D

snoogans
01-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by paintballaholick
hahaha...there was like 5 seconds of JUST ME:D ...but no sneaky. I think kevin should have brought his sister!!!It would have been more...whats the word EXILERATING!!!:p

wtf? i didn't see u once...watch it again and tell me what time ur on in it.

sneakyhacker420
01-12-2004, 06:49 PM
tyger, i'll pay ya $5 next time you go to BFG if you send me the footage you got of me... if any :D

Tyger
01-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Furby
Sure...I'll buy the ticket out of the money I make stripping... :D

**rubs Furby's chest, gets enough static electricity to power New York** Ok, you're good for money now.

Seriously tho, I'll film in Fl. If I can get down there keep in mind tho that the BFG video was about 4 hours of playing condensed to 45 minutes of tape edited to less than 4 minutes of video. And I run "lean". So if I film, I don't play.

Which is a drag, but hey, life in the fast lane.

Oh to the othe folks... I wasn'tr tying to leave anyone out or put anyone in, I just go with what I managed to get on the footage. I think I got Sneakyhacker's behind, and as fun as it would be, I'm not gonna let the "moon" overshadow what a nice person.... (Or am I going too far...)

Anyhow, enjoy.

-Tyger

paintballaholick
01-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by snoogans

wtf? i didn't see u once...watch it again and tell me what time ur on in it.

2:35....thats me sliding right at the cam. And im standing there right in the beginning of the movie.

UltimatePaintballer
01-12-2004, 07:16 PM
i saw you, pimp sliding into the bunker walking his nasty's trigger.

Tyger, if you come again, ill help you tape so you can play. it would be kick arse cool!

also, if you would tape them with like one-four cameras and then sell them the vids, shiz, i would buy them

Furby
01-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Tyger

**rubs Furby's chest, gets enough static electricity to power New York** Ok, you're good for money now.

Seriously tho, I'll film in Fl. If I can get down there keep in mind tho that the BFG video was about 4 hours of playing condensed to 45 minutes of tape edited to less than 4 minutes of video. And I run "lean". So if I film, I don't play.

Which is a drag, but hey, life in the fast lane.

Anyhow, enjoy.

-Tyger

Well, I *am* a shop owner, so if you wanted to play, I'm sure some sort of accomodation could be made on paint for you...most fields down here are BYOP...and we have good relations with the field owners in the area as well.

Tyger
01-12-2004, 07:31 PM
I don't think you get it. :) If I'm filming, I'm NOT playing. At all. It's an all-day thing. I film, I'm gonna film all day, or at least 'till I'm out of tape. An hour of film can take 5-6 hours to get.

I feel like Dan Prusak. He'd go to big games, get 12+ hours of tape, edit it together, and never got to PLAY in the games. **sigh** Man... I could make a nice nitch doing it, but I'd hate it. Never playing the cool games would drive me insane.

If I get down to Florida, tho, I'll tape. Or play, or something. :)

-Tyger

GT
01-12-2004, 07:40 PM
Nice vid tyger,

all I have to say is that you are one bad MOFO when you have to put a revy on your PUMP!!!!!!

Furby
01-12-2004, 07:44 PM
I don't think you get it. :) If I'm filming, I'm NOT playing. At all. It's an all-day thing. I film, I'm gonna film all day, or at least 'till I'm out of tape. An hour of film can take 5-6 hours to get.

I feel like Dan Prusak. He'd go to big games, get 12+ hours of tape, edit it together, and never got to PLAY in the games. **sigh** Man... I could make a nice nitch doing it, but I'd hate it. Never playing the cool games would drive me insane.

If I get down to Florida, tho, I'll tape. Or play, or something. :)

-Tyger

Just make sure you use the music from The Empire Strikes Back if you shoot film of Lance or Doug...they have that quality about them. I won't dare ask what sort of music you'd use around me...

Tyger
01-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by gtrsi
Nice vid tyger,

all I have to say is that you are one bad MOFO when you have to put a revy on your PUMP!!!!!!

http://www.tyger.us/paintball/Tigers/TygerSky1.jpg

I usually do when I play pump... And nobody quite understands that I *do* outrun it on occasion....

But that's bragging...

-Tyger

trevorjk
01-12-2004, 07:49 PM
when do you think bfg or copies of the raw footage will be availible tyger? if so how much??? thats what i want to see :) but no rush

trevorjk
01-12-2004, 07:51 PM

I usually do when I play pump... And nobody quite understands that I *do* outrun it on occasion....

But that's bragging...

-Tyger

haha thats from years of practice :eek: ;) :p man dont worry id be doing 13 bps to haha

just messing man

UltimatePaintballer
01-12-2004, 07:52 PM
tyger, you should come up and play sometime instead of taping. bfg is so fun to play at.

Tyger
01-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Furby

I won't dare ask what sort of music you'd use around me...

This. (http://www.totalgsm.net/polytones/play.php?pt=1072) With you properly overcranked.

-Tyger (PS : It's called "Yakety Sax", BTW)

trevorjk
01-12-2004, 07:58 PM
hahahahahahahahaha oh man that music is sweet lol

how about the ventures - hot buttered popcorn

UltimatePaintballer
01-12-2004, 08:00 PM
anyone know who that guy with the blue dye matrix was? it looked like mag lover's but idt he lives around wi. also...hmm, i forgot what it was.

tyger, would you sell the tape of all the games?

:edit: i have watched that movie like 15 times already, and it never gets old. but that kid with the dye jersey and no gun makes me p.o'ed. he thinks hes the shiz:rolleyes:

paintballaholick
01-12-2004, 08:56 PM
i know the kid in the dye jersey with the trix....he has played at BFG before. He used to have a cocker i believe, the one zach bought. Or im wrong...dunno. yea thay kid would have been pulled so fast in a tourny without a gun!

Sabotage Inc.
01-13-2004, 05:22 PM
ouch you people and your ignorance make my brain hurt
congradualtions on your superior tournament reffing skills had it been a tournament you would have been all over that call. however it wasnt a tournament it was a walk on game. i swear if i hear someone say "if it was a tournament" one more time im gonna friggin snap. i think that the kid getting out there with out a gun and making a run for the flag was friggin amazing it shows that he knows how to move on a field and use cover to his advantage which is more than i can say for you.

UltimatePaintballer
01-13-2004, 05:39 PM
me, nick o time, snoogans, and others have done it. but i was told to use a gun and that i can't do that anymore.:rolleyes:

jayloo
01-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Great vid Tyger!

Tyger
01-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer

tyger, would you sell the tape of all the games?

**blinks**

sell it?

Umm, I'm gonna bring a copy to BFG. Tomorrow night, if all goes well. Then tey can do with it all they want. :)

I didn't go up there with the intention of making money off the footage, just a video.

-Tyg

krafty
01-13-2004, 06:27 PM

This. (http://www.totalgsm.net/polytones/play.php?pt=1072) With you properly overcranked.

-Tyger (PS : It's called "Yakety Sax", BTW)
I have the Yakety Sax on CD (Benny Hill promo from the 90's). I can get you a copy if you want. :D

paintballaholick
01-13-2004, 06:30 PM
so ur comin up to BFG tom night tyger??? You gonna play??

bokraham
01-13-2004, 07:27 PM
Watching that video made me wish that I had not moved away from wisconsin, so I could be in it. Either way I loved the video. The only constructive comment that I can think of is to get more shots of people bunkering someone.

Tyger
01-13-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by paintballaholick
so ur comin up to BFG tom night tyger??? You gonna play??

Can't afford it. :( It's cool tho, the video is plenty. :)

-Tyg

Methylphenidate
01-14-2004, 12:56 AM
such a cool video... cant stop watchin it
damn you tyger and your superb movie making skills.

trevorjk
01-14-2004, 01:51 AM
oh i sure hope bfg sells copies of the video and i sure hope there not dicks on the price.. but they better sell copies

Mike Smith
01-14-2004, 06:25 AM
Good video, Tyger... Nice editing!

Are you headed in this direction, or are you just having fun?

BTW, my train trip is booked. :)

Tyger
01-14-2004, 06:45 AM
Mainly I'm just playing in the medium. I mean, it's FUN and all. It'd drive me crazy if I couldn't play in these games anymore 'cuz I'm filming them... But hey, if someone wants to hire me, I'm game.

**plug, plug, plug**

Seeya in May...

-Tyger

Methylphenidate
01-14-2004, 03:53 PM
and by may
you wouldnt happen to be talking about sams big game would you.

Tyger
01-15-2004, 07:17 AM
Yep! The Travelin' Texan comes up to the Sam's game every May. Brings a certain southern flare to the event. And a hopper that gets in the way of my paint. :)

-Tyger

Mike Smith
01-15-2004, 08:37 AM
Tyger
I have a NEW hopper for you to shoot this year!

I finally retired my 12 year old Indian Springs and went with a Ricochet. My X-valve was outshooting my old hopper, so I had to get another one...

Oh, and my Mag is all black, now. No more shiny bits for the other team to see in the sun. :cool:

After an extensive review of why you shot my hopper last May, I have determined it was my fault. I thought you were taller than you are...... :p

Tyger
01-15-2004, 09:02 AM
...and I'm not even FROM Texas, and I'm already larger than life? :)

Oh, BTW, that armadillo you gave me? Man, that thing EATS! I got him to stop smoking cigars in the house but he's now drinking all the beer and eating all the jalapenjo sauce. Plays a mean game of poker too.

New hopper, ok. So I can careen balls off the side now and shoot people. :rolleyes: I don't know, might see if it's filmable. I've got a few ideas after seeing Shatnerball again. I think I finally figured out a way to cover big games and scenario games in a way that makes entertaining TV.

-Tyger

Mike Smith
01-16-2004, 08:30 AM
Ya gotta watch them armadillos.... They be sneaky!

I have an idea for an interesting video. I'll tell ya about it at Sams (bring your video camera). I'll need about 15 players, myself and your camera.... With any luck, we could do it in 4-5 takes....

I bought the ricochet with you in mind. I figured you would want to practice your "bank shots".:D

Guess who emailed me last night!!!!

SHIVES!!!!!

He's planning on being at Sams this May.

Methylphenidate
01-16-2004, 04:44 PM
the more at big games the marrier hope to see you all there. i know its like 5 months away but i am already excited, and im not even playing in it.