PDA

View Full Version : Warp - what to do?

abarnhar
01-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Just got a warp and I was wondering what are the strongly recommended mods for it? I've seen a bunch of mods floating around, so I want to know where to start!

Thanks!

cphilip
01-12-2004, 12:25 PM
The on off switch with the two battery Mod is the best and about the most productive thing to do to it right away. Then of course there is Intellifeed it.

Koosh
01-12-2004, 12:34 PM
yep

On/off switch and big cell mod are pretty good, I'd say 12vt mod too, but with a classic RT you probably won't need it.

If you don't want to do it yourself, talk to Havoc_Online... I sent him my warp a while back and he did the big cell and on/off quite expertly.

fire1811
01-12-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
The on off switch with the two battery Mod is the best and about the most productive thing to do to it right away. Then of course there is Intellifeed it.

righto

also there is a thread in the tech fourum with all kinds of warp info in it i.e. trouble shooting, upgrades

-=Squid=-
01-12-2004, 01:29 PM
The best one is the trash can mod. Just throw it in, that simple. Only joking of course, obviously im not a fan of the warp.

Creative Mayhem
01-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Havoc_Online is da best. HE will hook you up. HE can actually do several different mods, PM him and ask about the differences and what would be best for you. He did the arp on my Xmag and I'm going to get him to do my other warp to :)

jayloo
01-12-2004, 11:45 PM
2 battery mod. forget the rest it is all things that can go wrong.