PDA

View Full Version : questions bout electro cockers????

angelbeast24
01-12-2004, 03:11 PM
hey guys i have a deal pending for a trade for my angel for a lockout raced freeflow w/ ace i dont really kno much bout electro cockers other than there dead on accurate but im a guy that loves and needs to sling paint and im not sure on how fast are they? are the easily walked? if u guys can help me out by telling me how fast and pleasedont just say fast or slow give me a number as in bps wise soo i can get an idea

thanx

laxkid
01-12-2004, 03:13 PM
very easy if it is an eblade is it an eblade or a race frame? first question and for an eblade it depends on the setings I have settings for you that will work nicely on your ff if it is ebladed

68magOwner
01-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by angelbeast24
hey guys i have a deal pending for a trade for my angel for a lockout raced freeflow w/ ace
thanx

laxkid...:rolleyes: :p

anyway, about cockers being "dead on accurate" it matters alot more about ball to barrel match. cockers are no more accurate than anything eles. As far as speed, yes it will be plenty fast. go try to find one to shoot, see if your more comfortable with it or your angel.

angelbeast24
01-12-2004, 04:29 PM
laxkid the gun i might get is a raceframe...how fast can u get urs goin??

laxkid
01-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by 68magOwner

laxkid...:rolleyes: :p

anyway, about cockers being "dead on accurate" it matters alot more about ball to barrel match. cockers are no more accurate than anything eles. As far as speed, yes it will be plenty fast. go try to find one to shoot, see if your more comfortable with it or your angel.

:p :p :o :p haha

I could probably hit 18 bps but that is how fast I can get it hitting no faster because of my fingers but a race is plenty fast I would rather have a raced cocker than no cocker at all ceck on pbn in the electro cocker forum you can find some valunle info over there

LaW
01-12-2004, 04:41 PM
You will be happy with the race frame. It is better then the eblade in my opinion. A raced freeflow is one of the best markers I have ever had the chance to play with.

angelbeast24
01-12-2004, 04:47 PM
it seems to see that electro cockers can b pretty fast im happy as long as im hitting nothign less than 13bps if all goes well im hoping to get this gun