PDA

View Full Version : Cocker for RT Pro?

a person
09-09-2001, 11:01 PM
NOTE:*I dont know if this should be in the trade forum or here, I think it would be here, so if it is for the trade forum, sorry mods. So to make sure this doesnt get closed please do not offer me anything, I dont plan on trading soon*

Alright here is my question. Do you think I could trade my 2001 starndard feed cocker for a RT Pro, is there even a remote chance? After I get like a new front block, bolt, frame, etc(bad thing about a cocker, to many upgrades) do you think it is possible?
I didn't want to post this in cocker forums because some of them(not all, theyre are some smart ones) are limited to thier cocker ego and would say "mags suck". So I come here because people here have sound and reasonable minds(not putting down cocker groups but they have some really dumb people, and most of the deprived of the brain are kept low in this forum due to the knowledge that i guess rubs off of them).
Im interested in the RT Pro, mostly because of the ReTro Valve with its snappy trigger and I like the way it looks, since I ever tried one out at a local tournament a few months back. So to the point, think it is possible?
WHOA! This is long for one question, this what happens when you are extremely bored and a thought that pops up in your head, should of saved this to crash the server on tuesday*remember guys or gals(gotta remember we got some ladies on the forums) lets try to overload the server*

pharcyde
09-09-2001, 11:18 PM
it's possible if you upgraded the cocker more. however some rt owners have had bad experiences with their rt's so it might be possible to get rid of your cocker easily even stock. just post in the for sale forums about thinking of trading and you should get some responses.

ttheobald
09-10-2001, 12:56 PM
Just sell your cocker for $$ and buy the RT outright. No sense in upgrading a gun you're going to dump anyway, as the upgrades will depreciate as soon as you put them on the gun.

Another option is to use the stock cocker for a while, and save $$ for the RT. Then just keep the cocker as a backup.

T