PDA

View Full Version : Sort of annoying problem with my Micromag.

RoadDawg
09-09-2001, 11:35 PM
Problems I have had as of lately with my micromag. I had a hard time getting balls to drop in the chamber. (brand new bag of paint) 2nd problem. Powerfeed wobbles loose and don't have a wrench or screw driver to fit the size. Any help with that one would be appreciated. Can't shut my air off all the way. 200 psi stays constant in the line cause the valve can't get rid of it. The macro line won't budge so I can bleed it off. Soon I'm gonna get a SS hose with a slide check and q/d on it. Then my gas thru grip hole is stripped bald and I don't know how to fix it. Any help would be cool. This marker performs nicely when everything is great and working.

PyRo
09-10-2001, 03:02 PM
Balls not falling in. Are you sure the paint isn't swollen and just to big? Also do you have a parabolic powerfeed (one with set screws) if you do, is it in too far, blocking the balls?
Powerfeed wobbles loose? I guess micromag powerfeeds are removable? I don't know what to tell you on that one exept if it is removable and bolts or screws on either go to the harware store and get something that fits it, or go to the pbstore and have them do it.
Cannot shut your air off? You mean you have air left in the valve and cannot shoot anymore? You need a quick disconnect or something along those lines i guess. Try unscrewing your tank?
Striped gas though grip hole... The hole in the rail isn't threaded, if the one on the grip itself is striped you need to have it tapped, i'm not sure of the threading on the grips though.