PDA

View Full Version : Been looking for a scenario marker?

fallout11
01-13-2004, 10:51 AM
If you've been browsing for a scenario marker of late, here's some news:

Strategos International, a company which....well, here's their mission statement:

"Strategos International LLC is a company committed to bringing Law Enforcement Professionals and Military Operators the highest quality training available. We feature rigorous force-on-force simulation training, live-fire courses, low light precision rifle, use of force doctrine seminars, as well as defensive tactics/combatives related curriculums. "

Their website (http://strategosinternational.com/)

Anyway, they have 20 used ATS Tactical 4's for sale, el-cheapo.

"Classified Ads
For Sale - Used Tactical 4's w/ 2 mags
vpoint on 01/12/2004 03:37 pm

Our company purchased 20 - Tactical 4's complete with mags and tanks. We utilized theses guns for LE and Military courses we conducted and they each have an average of 2,500 rounds fired through them.

We only utilize paintball pistols during our courses and we no longer have a need for these rifles. They operate in semi or full auto modes and we have gone through them to make sure that function properly. We have 20 of them for sale WITHOUT the forends as we replaced the original forends with Surefire M500A dedicated weaponlights. As you know these rifles sell new for $750. We are selling them for $250 each w/o the forend and add an additional $200 if you wish to have the dedicated Surefire M500A that goes with it. The M500A's work great and they alone retail for $515.

We accept payment via M/C, Visa, AMEX, and via PayPal as well.

Email you questions to vaughn@strategosintl.com if you wish to see pics of one of them you can request them at the above email address as well. All guns are guaranteed to be functioning properly when you receive them. No other warranties apply."

Anyway, if you ever wanted an AT-4 cheap, now's your chance.
SERIOUS inquiries only, please.
Don't know what an AT-4 is?

AT-4 (http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2012/)

This has been a public service announcement. =)

LONEWOLFOO1
01-13-2004, 11:12 AM
Man i hate being broke the best deals come around when i have no dough. i would have bought one maybe it will still be availble if i run into the money.

fallout11
01-13-2004, 11:23 AM
With 20 markers up for sale I suspect you'll still be able to get one from them for quite a while.

As a side note, I have no association with Strategos International or ATS, but I do own an AT-4, and love it. Just thought I'd "share".

Be aware that this is NOT a good gun for newbies, most teenagers, or those without mechanical aptitude.
Your mileage may vary.

LONEWOLFOO1
01-13-2004, 01:10 PM
Thats okay i been playing paintball for 10 years

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-14-2004, 06:27 PM
5 years - i think i know what i'm doing...most of the time

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-14-2004, 06:39 PM
what on earth is a Surefire M500A?

fallout11
01-15-2004, 07:18 AM
A very small, brilliant,and expensive(!) tactical light, used by the military and swat teams.

It has a "remote" switch system you can put anywhere on the marker (such as foregrip or even trigger), to turn it on/off with minimal pressure.

Rick927
01-15-2004, 09:37 AM
It uses 3 3V lithium batteries($12 each) that only last about 2 hrs! I had a few of them on our swat/entry team rifles and switched the to a lighter 2 battery barrel mounted system. Much lighter and doesn't eat bateries as bad.

fallout11
01-16-2004, 02:39 PM
Just to let you know that all 20 AT-4's have now been "sold", or otherwise spoken for.

If you were lucky and got one of them, I hope you'll be pleased.

Vpoint, the original ad poster, thanks you all.

This has been a public service announcement.

LONEWOLFOO1
01-16-2004, 02:50 PM
DAM! DAM! DAM! DAM! DAM! well i guess it was not meant to be i guess i just get a emag