PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to find old school paintball.........

hobbes
09-10-2001, 01:01 AM
Anyone know where to find old school paintball pictures and movies. And like old APG pages online? Ive always tried to find it, and have neevr been succesfull. Im looking for stuff from the eighties up to like 95, or 94. Thank you in advance.
-Nick

PsychoMag
09-10-2001, 08:49 AM
From time to time, I come across my old APG magazines from the early 90's where the hottest gun out was the PMI-3 and 68 Special...lol

I think I still have the issue that had the review of the OLD tipp Pro-Am, and the F/A. I like to look in them to see what we had then, as compared to what we have now...back then, the gear to have was Indian Springs, now its REDS or Extreme RAge

There is a guy every once in a while that puts old APG issues online for auction on EBAY

rt_81
09-10-2001, 09:33 AM
hahaha, yeah i have an apg from 93. the ad on the back page is of some buch biker guy standing in front of his hog holding a pro carbine. its hillarious. i love flipping through it and looking at all the old guns. especialy the page with all the old brass eagle guns when they were actualy quality markers.

RT

Muzikman
09-10-2001, 12:36 PM
Umm...the Pro Carbine was not out in 93 was it? It was the Pro-Am and the pro-lite had just been released. The big gun in 93 was the VM-68. It was also that same year I bought my first Mag:) But, back to the point of this post. A few years ago, 97 or 98, APG had an ad in the rag to buy all the back issues on one CD for like $50. I would not be suprised if you contacted them that they would not have a few still sitting around.

rt_81
09-11-2001, 09:43 AM
ok, well i know it was a tippman add. they are all the same ;) just kidding tippman lovers.

that cd deal would be sweet, i love reading through old stuff like that. ill have to make some calls. thanks for the heads up.

RT

Evil Bob
09-11-2001, 10:50 AM
Actually, the PMI3 had it's day in 90 and 91, the Automag was what all the top teams were playing with in 92. It had a great run as THE marker right up until the Angel made it's debut and everyone started switching over. Now that the E-mag is here, people are finally switching back.

Evil Bob