PDA

View Full Version : Custom Jersey Design, Comments and Suggestions Please

Jonesie
01-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Hey Gang,
So for this upcoming year, my teammates have enlisted me to deign our jersies, to be made by the fine folks at CSG. Here are a couple of designs I've come up with. They're actually VERY similar, main difference is the front.

Any suggestions, comments, constructive criticism is welcome. I'm totally talentless when it comes to the artsy stuff...

The designs were scaled down so as not to kill my hosting space, and were converted to PNGs for comapatabilty.
Jersey #1 (http://www.jonesie.com/images/paintball/wildfirenasty.png)
Jersey #2 (http://www.jonesie.com/images/paintball/nasty.png)

Thanks ~ Dave

tony3
01-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Flames=no

I don't like either.

Try to do something more like a dye jersey style, smoother and flows good.

Dayspring
01-13-2004, 01:35 PM
I vote #2.

Jonesie
01-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by tony3
Flames=no

I don't like either.

Try to do something more like a dye jersey style, smoother and flows good.

Thanks for the input. But being that we are wildFIRE Nasty, the fames gotta stay. :) It's sort of a theme thing we have going, you know...

Thanks for the input, keep it coming.

Albinonewt
01-13-2004, 03:18 PM
I'm not loving the flames either. They look like weird little claws trying to steal your logo. I'm all for flames on a Jersey, but the flame outline i don't think works, neither do the claw like edges to them.

But the title for #2 looks better then #1

FreakBaller12
01-13-2004, 07:43 PM
the title in 2 is much easier to read, i agree, the flames pattern should be more flowing, and not clawy, like albinonewt said.

Jonesie
01-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by toyotaboy12
the title in 2 is much easier to read, i agree, the flames pattern should be more flowing, and not clawy, like albinonewt said.

Hey Gang,
Thanks a bunch for the replies. I'm going to review the design this wwekend, and try to change things up a bit.

But seriously, what are you guys thinking? Not only listening to, but agreeing with Newt? This guy's had DataPimp's JUNK on his face! :D

Thanks ~ Dave

tony3
01-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Hey now, I never agreed with him:eek:

Chojin Man
01-14-2004, 12:55 AM
ya the flames need some more work as said above. i'm not too crazy about the font on the front. I think that it should match the back font. Back font looks pretty good.

ZAust
01-14-2004, 01:29 AM
i think number 2 actually looks pretty cool. go for it!