PDA

View Full Version : My Karta came in wanna see (PICS)

jayloo
01-13-2004, 05:27 PM
Just got my Karta in the mail today. Put it on and snapped a few pics. Here u go. Lemme know what u think.

jayloo
01-13-2004, 05:27 PM
Another

rikkter
01-13-2004, 05:36 PM
looking nice man

now get a barrel on it! :P

UltimatePaintballer
01-13-2004, 05:36 PM
very nice, get some custom stickies and a custom battery pack from...oh darn i forgot her name, but i heard shes back in business. you would have a whole ao mag!

jayloo
01-13-2004, 05:48 PM
The whole gun will be the same color of the grip...red. What color/style grips you reccomend?

Creative Mayhem
01-13-2004, 05:57 PM
Custom grips from Frymarker, something that will contrast against the red. Nice Marker BTW.... I want one of them Karta's

logamus
01-13-2004, 06:02 PM
great looking body. once its annoed up, it should be super sweet. one question for you though, why have two hats if you can only wear one? :)

jayloo
01-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
looking nice man

now get a barrel on it! :P

Rikkter, this is all your fault. If you hadn't posted pics of that pimp azz emag of yours I would not have had to sell my pipe set to get the Karta. :p

BTW, barrel will be gotten this weekend.

Tankdriver
01-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Niiicceee.

What's with the battery pack tho?

jayloo
01-13-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Tankdriver
Niiicceee.

What's with the battery pack tho?

What about it? It is a stock c&c batt assy form AGD.

rikkter
01-13-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by jayloo

Rikkter, this is all your fault. If you hadn't posted pics of that pimp azz emag of yours I would not have had to sell my pipe set to get the Karta. :p

BTW, barrel will be gotten this weekend.

haha *evil grin*
Colin should thank me then!

dont worry, i've had mine for over a month and i still can't get over how sweet it looks

Cryer
01-13-2004, 07:02 PM
Match the whole gun to the grip frame's red, keep the black grips, and get a 14 in black scepter kit. And a black EggII

MicroMiniMe
01-13-2004, 07:03 PM
Red Kilauakid detents
:cool:

Grasshopper
01-13-2004, 07:36 PM
God that thing will be sec-see when you get it anno'ed. Nice gun! :~)

Mag Master 04
01-13-2004, 10:01 PM
sexy sexy thang

AutomagRT1483
01-13-2004, 10:08 PM
WoWZa! Lookin good jayloo;)

tyrion2323
01-14-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm so excited now! I'm buying an EMAG and Karta ASA I can!

Jacob

Mag_SEAL-6
01-14-2004, 08:57 PM
That's badass man. When i get my emag, karta all the way.

IWANTMOREMAGS
01-14-2004, 10:27 PM
A Karta Emag must be the closest thing to an Xmag you can get, without actually getting one.

jayloo
01-15-2004, 06:16 AM
The milling on the Karta seems like it is much more complex than the xmag. The Karta really has some curves.

rikkter
01-15-2004, 06:49 AM
yeah jayloo. after having this karta for a month then looking at xmags, they look brickish and plain. (but i'm still digging its removeable breechs)

curves!:
http://www.rikkter.com/karta/kartacurves.jpg

headcase
01-15-2004, 07:13 AM
yeah jayloo. after having this karta for a month then looking at xmags, they look brickish and plain. (but i'm still digging its removeable breechs)

I much perfer the Karta over the X(hence why I've spent so much money getting my project together, I could have just bought another X) But unlike you, I could care less about the breeches.

FreakBaller12
01-15-2004, 07:33 AM
very nice marker man, although in your sig, what's with the black tape on your hopper?;)

hook it up with some grips scepter and a nice red anno, your set to go man, very sweet marker!

rikkter
01-15-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by headcase

I much perfer the Karta over the X(hence why I've spent so much money getting my project together, I could have just bought another X) But unlike you, I could care less about the breeches.

uh?
i said the x looks brickish, and i do perfer the karta. hence why i got one.

i dig the breeches because i have a warp on a mechanical mag. and my whole purpose of *ALMOST* buying a xmag was so i could switch back and forth fairly easily between vert/warp

headcase
01-15-2004, 11:08 AM

uh?
i said the x looks brickish, and i do perfer the karta. hence why i got one.

i dig the breeches because i have a warp on a mechanical mag. and my whole purpose of *ALMOST* buying a xmag was so i could switch back and forth fairly easily between vert/warp

Sorry, it takes a while for my brain to start working early in the morning, so my posts don't always make sense.

In your original post I agree that the Karta looks much better. Then I went on to the tangent about my completed Karta costing as much as an X. Then finally, I disagreed with you about the X's removable breeches. I tend to find that people either play warp or no warp they generally don't switch between them.

rikkter
01-15-2004, 11:21 AM
lol i'm right with you.
although the removeable breechs is nice, i understand how it could be a hassel for many people. like my friend for an example

jayloo
01-15-2004, 01:44 PM
At this point the only reason I will still get my xmag is cuz it is already ordered....the principals of it all. Oh and I still need a backup mag.:D

rikkter
01-15-2004, 01:47 PM
if you got a dremel and some buffering wheels and buffering compound, hit it with it! it makes it ohhhh so much more shinier :D

jayloo
01-15-2004, 09:33 PM
I went ot my local field tonight to make sure the mag worked ok cuz of the upgrades and everyone thought it was and xmag. It kinda looks like one but it's not.

It's not quite an emag either and no one knows what a Karta is....so what do I call it?

rikkter
01-15-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by jayloo
I went ot my local field tonight to make sure the mag worked ok cuz of the upgrades and everyone thought it was and xmag. It kinda looks like one but it's not.

It's not quite an emag either and no one knows what a Karta is....so what do I call it?

karta emag, aka emag with a karta body.

everyone at my fields ask me if its a xmag too, lol

i had one kid ask me what kind of timmy it was before lol.

jayloo
01-16-2004, 10:32 AM
I took a poll at the field and everyone said the Karta looked better than the xmag...even 2 guys with xmags said it.

BourneKiller
01-19-2004, 05:12 PM
Is the rail integrated into that body or do you get a matching rail?

Looks very nice!

Do they have a warp feed version?

p8ntball1016
01-19-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by BourneKiller
Is the rail integrated into that body or do you get a matching rail?

Looks very nice!

Do they have a warp feed version? its a matching rail.

jayloo
01-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Deadlywind make the body from a slug and the rail is probably from a non-ule emag rail. They have a rt pro version too.

Deadlywind will probably have a warp version when warp slug bodies become available.

TheAmazingJelloMag
01-19-2004, 09:51 PM
That looks B-E-A-Utiful

triggerman
01-19-2004, 11:18 PM
all I wanna know is where did you get the drop?

PsychoBaller
01-20-2004, 06:34 AM
Jayloo, who are you going through to get all your new goodies for your Emag reannno'd ?? Just wondering. Also wus the time frame on you gettin the stuff all redone?

Gonna look nicccceeeee.

-baller

homis
01-20-2004, 09:32 AM
jayloo (or anyone else for that matter),

Bit of a thread jack, but where can you purchase the hose pictured from your HPA to your valve? I'd be looking for black. Oh, and BTW, that gun is sweet!

rikkter
01-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by homis
jayloo (or anyone else for that matter),

Bit of a thread jack, but where can you purchase the hose pictured from your HPA to your valve? I'd be looking for black. Oh, and BTW, that gun is sweet!

their called macroline. you need the fittings too, and they just push into place on them. but PM Tunaman, he'll hook you up.

jayloo
01-20-2004, 01:13 PM
triggerman: The drop came from datapimp here on AO. CHeck the dealers section.

PsychoBaller: I am probably gonna use A+. AGD uses them and I have seen some of the amazing custom pattern anno jobs and was impressed. I am entertaining the thought of getting it annoed with some pimp azz pattern/splash. Either way it will be primarily red.

PsychoBaller: Timeframe...my xmag should arrive in Feb or March. A couple of months after that I will get my Karta emag annoed.

homis: My red macroline hose came from a 32* kit. U can get it from pbgear.com.

All: Thanks for the good words and compliments. I have worked long and spent many $ trying to get the best looking/working setup possible. Now all I need is a new barrel.

PsychoBaller
01-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Boooo........ to long to wait. Someone take Jayloo's Karta Emag and photshop the whole thing Red as if it was just redone from being Reanno'd

rikkter
01-20-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
Boooo........ to long to wait. Someone take Jayloo's Karta Emag and photshop the whole thing Red as if it was just redone from being Reanno'd

http://rikkter.com/karta/

i thought i gave you a link for that the first time you asked, my mistake.

just look for 'red.jpg'

even tho that rail is slightly different than the ones now made (mine doesn't have the gel logo place, or the wider sear pin)
the bodies are identical

PsychoBaller
02-03-2004, 02:43 AM
After talking with Nicad, and just admiring his Karta artwork for mad long, then Jayloo's Emag creation shall be sweet once done... I'm resurecting this thread from however far back.

I'm currently looking into having ACE somehow installed in the rail... checking tolerances, specs and such... Basically so i can just buy Karta Body, and Rail (or Rougue Rail) and switch my SFL Frame off and onto the Karta shibby... mad HOTTT

-baller