PDA

View Full Version : question about rt

islandboi
01-13-2004, 11:55 PM
if i order thr rt with the lv 10 will that come installed already along with the valve? and does it still come with the stock valve and bolt and other stuff? im talking about ordering the rt pro deal with the ule body and trigger and intelliframe and all that stuff

Dayspring
01-14-2004, 12:14 AM
The Xvalve is the stock valve for it. The classic valve is for the Classic gun.

And no. The Xvalve comes with level 10 only. And if you buy the ULT, as far as I know, you don't get the stock on/off assembly.

islandboi
01-14-2004, 12:56 AM
yea i plan on buying all that unless i can get my parents to spring a little extra for an e-mag or if im lucky enough and have straight a's theyll get me a gun up to 1000 and i can pay extra for an x-mag

tonybhall
01-14-2004, 07:09 AM
islandboi,

I have the ULE RT that you are thinking about ordering. I have had mine for about a month now. I love it. It does not come with the regular bolt or the regular on/off. I can not imagine why you would want the regular bolt or on/off and once you shoot this marker you won't want to go back.

The ULT makes the trigger almost as light as an electronic and the great thing is, you don't need any batteries for your marker.

It all comes factory tuned and ready to play out of the box. I am on a three man team and RT Pros are all we use. We all have the level 10. At a recent event when it was really cold, we were the only people who where not chopping paint all day long.

Hope this info helps,
Bryan
Team Mag Daddies

islandboi
01-14-2004, 06:45 PM
awesome i was just wondering in case the lv 10 bolt was broken and i needed to replace it real fast