PDA

View Full Version : Another bad rap to paintball

swat150
01-14-2004, 09:46 AM
I was watching Good Morning America this morning and a story about a yuong girl at 15 being shot in the eye by a paintball. of course they made it a point to call a paintball marker a gun. Also the spokesman said that 300fps is what some real guns shoot at. Must have been talking about a bb gun or somthin. I saw a estimate of 1200 injurys have been reported in the year 2000 from paintballs.

Apparently this boy who saw a group of attractive girls wanted to show off to them by shooting at them. Jee what a good way to get a girl to notice you. Anyways this paintball hit a young girl in the eye. The girl thinks that paintball should not be bann but should be played in a controled area, and that guns shouldnt be able to be purchased by the general public. I wouldnt blame her for thinking that. But if that was to come true, rec balling would be gone. It was also interesting to see the spokesman over exagerate about the paintball gun.

cphilip
01-14-2004, 10:12 AM
This is already being talked about here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120015)

So lets keep it on one thread.