PDA

View Full Version : Impact Tubing is under way!

-=Squid=-
01-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Well, to those who were interested, I picked up a sample of nylon 11 macroline, which is more flexible, and supposedly safer and stronger than the typically used nylon 12. It will be fairly priced as well. Right off the bat it will be available in black and white. I will release prices, pictures, and more information once I get a response from tunaman. I can say to buy from me there will most likely have to be a minimum order, like 10 feet or so, but im not certain. It will be extremely comptetively priced, I can tell you that.

I also have gotten 1/16" (autococker pneumatic hose) quick disconnect fittings. They are very small, and should aid tremendously on removing and working on your cocker, as you will no longer have to remove the pneumatic hose OR tophats. I will be testing this on saturday.

I also have gotten some autococker pneumatic hose, which has been tested, and works great. It will be available when I get a confirmation on the macroline, and the quick disconnects.

This is not hype folks, this macroline will be hot stuff. Post questions or comments here, and if you are a dealer and are interested in selling, PM me please, or post here.

Nick

-=Squid=-
01-14-2004, 06:47 PM
Im afraid I have to up this. I think for 20 feet, I will charge something like $15. For an ammount less than 10' it will be something like $1 per foot. Sounds reasonable? Who would pay that? As far as I know im beating about every price on the market...

I think I am going to charge $6 for a set of quick disconnects. Also, does that sound reasonable?

Fixion
01-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Sounds good to me, will the set of quick disconnects include some cocker pneumatic hose (like 6")?

GT
01-14-2004, 06:53 PM
how much for 50' in black?

-=Squid=-
01-14-2004, 06:59 PM
I suppose I could include pneumatic hose and barbs with the fittings, like a whole kit for 10 bucks...

gtrsi, I know who your comparing me to :D

Well, I suppose I will charge something like $35 per 50'. Cheaper than air soldier, and safer to boot.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-14-2004, 07:01 PM
i'm still in. price isn't that high

-=Squid=-
01-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
i'm still in. price isn't that high Ya, my cost turned out to be a bit higher than what I expected, but im trying to not have to change your price that much. Im not gonna be making near as much money as before, but its ok, I think it will sell well. Im having a very positive repsonse on PBN as well...

cledford
01-14-2004, 07:15 PM
I WAS LUST THINKING THE OTHER DAY THAT THEY NEEDED TOMAKE SOME COCKER QD'S!!!!!!!!! I'll buy 3 sets ans the macro!.

-Calvin

cphilip
01-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Calvin.... is that you? It doesn't sound like you... Whats that all about?

-=Squid=-
01-14-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

coolcatpete
01-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Im afraid I have to up this. I think for 20 feet, I will charge something like $15. For an ammount less than 10' it will be something like $1 per foot. Sounds reasonable? Who would pay that? As far as I know im beating about every price on the market...

I think I am going to charge $6 for a set of quick disconnects. Also, does that sound reasonable?
MY local shop sells it for $1 per foot so maybe I will buy 20' cause that is cheaper from you.
Pete

-=Squid=-
01-14-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by coolcatpete

MY local shop sells it for $1 per foot so maybe I will buy 20' cause that is cheaper from you.
Pete Cool man, check the dealers forum around early feb or so.

thecavemankevin
01-14-2004, 07:39 PM
does your macro use traditional macro disconects?

i am getting low on my supply of macro, i probably take some

-=Squid=-
01-14-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by thecavemankevin
does your macro use traditional macro disconects?

i am getting low on my supply of macro, i probably take some Yes it does :)

cledford
01-14-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

:o

Darn Phil, you got me! I meant to say "I just" not "I lust!" I was just typing to fast and didn't check it over. I wrote in all caps because I was just working on my cocker over the weekend (yes I've got one, gotta have something to "fix" when it's to cold outside to play) and thought "God, with all that we've got in PB why has no ever come out with QDs for the cocker pnumatics?!?!?" It is just really freaky to see this 3 days later.

So how ya doing? Going to Maddness? I'm thinking since I missed AOSC (BTW, fiancee is OK thank goodness) I might head out to WVA.

-Calvin

AzrealDarkmoonZ
01-14-2004, 07:52 PM
Interested in QDs per picture, and more than likely I can do a mass air-powered.com order.

Az

-=Squid=-
01-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by AzrealDarkmoonZ
Interested in QDs per picture, and more than likely I can do a mass air-powered.com order.

Az Mass order as in one large order, or a ton of little orders?

magking1971
01-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Best of luck with this squid!! I hope all goes well!
When you get up and running I will get ahold of you for some:D

-=Squid=-
01-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by magking1971
Best of luck with this squid!! I hope all goes well!
When you get up and running I will get ahold of you for some:D Thanks!

Corbet
01-14-2004, 09:30 PM
I'd prolly take 3-4 feet of black macroline. Is there anyway you can e-mail me when your begin to sell them (corbet@adelphia.net)

-Waiting Anxiously for new macroline
-Corbet

-=Squid=-
01-15-2004, 02:06 PM
Ya, I will add you to my preorder list.

Which reminds me, check the dealers forum for information about my products and purchasing/preordering.

Adrenaline_Junkie
01-25-2004, 05:47 PM
Whats the diif betweeen the macro line bein sold in this thread and normal macro. Is it just stronger or does it look differant to?

-=Squid=-
01-25-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Adrenaline_Junkie
Whats the diif betweeen the macro line bein sold in this thread and normal macro. Is it just stronger or does it look differant to? The biggest difference is the price ;) Mine is pretty frikkin cheap.

It SHOULD be stronger, or the same. The pressure testers arent done yet.

However, it is much more flexible than other because its nylon 11, not 12.

sneakyhacker420
01-25-2004, 08:27 PM
still no pressure ratings yet, eh?

tony3
01-25-2004, 08:50 PM
I have 2 types of macro in my room, one is very unflexable and looks and feels more plasticy and glassy. The other kid feels more rubbery and very easy to bend. I'm assuming this is something like squid is selling.

-=Squid=-
01-25-2004, 08:59 PM
The pressure testers cant find fittings that it wont come off of at 650 psi. They are working on it. Just so you know, this is no way related to the macroline.

Corbet
02-06-2004, 11:07 AM
any updates?

FalconGuy016
02-06-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
The pressure testers cant find fittings that it wont come off of at 650 psi. They are working on it. Just so you know, this is no way related to the macroline.

Can they not use the regular paintball fittings?

-=Squid=-
02-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016

Can they not use the regular paintball fittings? No, because regular paintball fittings arent rated at 3000 psi ++ . :( I will call them again today to see where they have gotten with it, because this is certainly being drug out, and a lot of people are waiting.