PDA

View Full Version : E-blade help

soccer4minimags
01-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Okay, bear with me please, I'm new with my e-balde. I have read through the manual and looked around and I'm still pretty sketchy on the details still. The manual is good and detailed, but sometimes difficult to follow with.

Okay here is the problem. I'm still messing with factory settings. At slow rates of fire its going good, but if I pick up speed or walk for an EXTENDED amount of time it like hicups and the hammer becomes un-cocked. I don't think its the lug cause it stays cocked most of the time, but it could be. Its almost acting like shoot down or something.

Any advice in which direction to look? timing through the frame or something else.

laxkid
01-14-2004, 07:08 PM
first I need the stats on your gun to help like the setup the internals whats on the front block all that stuff

Top Secret
01-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Try turning up your LPR a notch. Sound like its getting starved for air at high ROFs. Might also see if your inline isn't inputting enough pressure.

soccer4minimags
01-15-2004, 01:02 AM
found the problem. It was a combination of my lug and my inline reg pressure. See the reg had been sitting around forever since its been on anything. Well it had been turned really really low to my surprise when I put a gauge on there. Second my lug just needed to be adjusted a little.

One thing the book says is to extend battery life and the sear to make sure the lug releases in the top of the movement of the manual sear release thing. well mine goes at a little past half way, if I move it any further it slips. It works where its at, and I haven't seen any real effect on the battery yet.

thanks for responding lax, I think you posted on one of my earlier threads on this too.