PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeed Question

MercuryCross
01-14-2004, 09:16 PM
I have an intelliframe which i have intellifed, and it all works properly, except the sear rod, behind the trigger, is too long, and even when pressing against the trigger, (and I have not pulled the trigger) the back of the sear is hitting the switch activating the intellifeed to constantly feed non-stop as long as I keep the hopper on or the intellifeed hooked up, what can I do to make it so the intellifeed is hooked up and works properly and the switch only activates the hopper when i pull the trigger? Should I grind down the trigger sear so it is shorter?

Z-man
01-15-2004, 02:41 AM
no no! no touching the sear rod. You can loosen the mount screws on the switch and often move the position of the switch to best fit your sear. Stay away from the sear modding ;).

Bty come to the AO Day this Saturday in Paso Robles! we got people coming up from SD where you are ;)

rikkter
01-15-2004, 08:00 AM
like zman said, dont touch it. UNLESS its touching the trigger. you want about a credit cards width from behind the trigger to tip of the trigger rod

as for the microswitch, try bending the lever a little so when you pull trigger it'll switch it.
also, did you buy the right switch?