PDA

View Full Version : Spare Parts? Please Read

mjs1217
01-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Okay, lemme start off by saying that this is JUST AN IDEA and as of now I am not completely serious about this. That said, I was thinking before about how I really want a mag. However, I don't have a ton of money (100 bucks). So, I was wondering if any of you have old parts that you could donate, or sell cheap, to me, the idea being that, should I get enough donations, i'd then be able to buy the rest of the parts. I would pay for the shipping and handling. But please don't flame, almost definitly this will never happen, simply because my parents won't let me do it. Just an idea I had, so lemme know if youd be willing to help.

P.S. Please don't flame, i'm not begging for handouts, just an idea I had. And, once again, chances are itll never happen. Just wanted to ease my curiosity.

Thanks for reading (and not flaming :) ),
mjs

Edit: btw mods, Please don't move this to the classified's forums, because if it goes there then most people with extra, forgotten parts laying around won't see it. Thankyou.

NJPaint
01-14-2004, 10:14 PM
I got a foregrip, vert adapter and field strip screw, $15 shipped, not bad... PM me if interested

btw, you aren't crazy to ask like this, might want to try the classifieds, $100 might be able to get you the parts you need...

Mag Master 04
01-14-2004, 10:15 PM
im sorry to post and have nothing to offer, but you have my luck...hope it dose you well

GT
01-14-2004, 11:07 PM
i bought 3 mags for about 90 bucks each. the deals are out there but you have to look..