PDA

View Full Version : 'Mag owners are kinda sensitive...lol

chuey
01-15-2004, 12:12 AM
I own a mag and a Defiant and I was on the ICD site on PBNation reading a thread about a guys's bushie hooking balls even though he has a freakkit and using fresh paint...well anyhoo .. and one of the ICD people (very nice person btw) was making a little joke about putting oil into a bushie which is a no no and he commented "maybe this guy owns a mag since his name is Blue_Mag, lol.

Anyhoo I don't know why but my immediate action was to respond defensively..."nothing wrong with mags sanger! best damn mechanical marker on the market! even though mine is for sale! = 0 would trade my defiant and my RT for an E micromag....sooo purdy btw im not sure why but us magowner's are very sensitive...for some reason, we get up in arms and ready to defend our mags at the hint of a comment, lol." i would have said electros too but the electro market is like wide open right now...

I find it funny though, that I noticed how defensive we can be in general and I'm not talking about just me.

slushee
01-15-2004, 12:14 AM
i guess we've had to defend against so many silly myths ... only mag owners know the truth of the world

;)

Z-man
01-15-2004, 12:18 AM
Yep, when you are the underdog you have to prove that all the liez are not true ;). It's best to prove it on the field though.

chuey
01-15-2004, 12:28 AM
hah hah i just put a link to your video on the thread...

(that video was kinda sick by the way...)

Falcon1
01-15-2004, 12:30 AM
All I can say are people are Haters...

Steelrat
01-15-2004, 12:30 AM
LOL there goes my bandwidth limit for the month

Ginjiroku
01-15-2004, 12:36 AM
Everyone else is against Mags and only mag owners know about their greatness so the defend the mag.

PsychoBaller
01-15-2004, 01:49 AM
Bah... people should just learn to have a sense of humor.

"Life is much to serious ever to talk seriously about."

Word are words and hurt they will do, but no mind should be paid attention.

-baller