PDA

View Full Version : no rise cf body

PaQ-mAN
01-15-2004, 01:18 AM
Can anyone tell me if the e-mag no rise cf body will work on a classic mag?

funkmunky56
01-15-2004, 01:44 AM
sure will. all the bodies, with the exception of the CLASSIC RT body, will work with any mag-based marker. :D

PaQ-mAN
01-15-2004, 02:09 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I guess the only thing I would need is a barrel that would fit onto the no-rise body, being that it is a center feed.

Thanks again.

PM

rikkter
01-15-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by PaQ-mAN
Thanks for the reply.

I guess the only thing I would need is a barrel that would fit onto the no-rise body, being that it is a center feed.

Thanks again.

PM

when i had my no-rise on my emag, i used the standard left/right feed barrels (so all i had to do was slide barrel straight in and straight out, no twisting) and it worked perfectly fine. i ran it like this for about 8 months without a single problem. i think i've only had the barrel not stay twice.
(tried to shoot paint that was wayy to large, it shot the barrel out lol)

cphilip
01-15-2004, 08:56 AM
there are several people here on AO that will convert your barrel to center feed. It just takes a strategicaly placed dimple so the Twist lock assembly falls into it at just the right place to keep the barrel lined up correctly. To avoid it twisting around on you.

PaQ-mAN
01-15-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanks a bunch guys these replies have been very helpful,especially regarding the barrel.

Thanks again.

PM

joshweinerhead
01-15-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
there are several people here on AO that will convert your barrel to center feed.

and who are these people?? i'd like to get my boomstick converted instead of buying another one

cphilip
01-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Well you CAN do it yourself if you feel confident...

here is one thread on that (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56339&highlight=Center+feed+barrels)

Or you can get damageinc54 to do one for you. I think there are some others that do them but he is the only one that I can recall at the moment.

joshweinerhead
01-15-2004, 12:13 PM
thanks cphilip