PDA

View Full Version : bunker dance???

Mag Master 04
01-15-2004, 12:21 PM
WHAT IS GOING ON...? the latest issue of APG, there is an article written by "the mad goggler" titled "Rabble Rabble" and he was talking about pb superstition, this article was the stupidest thing i have ever read and we are all dumber for having read it...he was saying how he would like to see a bunker dance performed after every bunker move and he even described it and all, it really made me sick to my stomach. and he talked in detail about mascots and whatnot, that isnt as bad, but he almost promoted the act of "showboating" and i think its very wrong, i hate it when others do it inany other sport and i think pb is in a league of its own and dosnt need to be subject to such ridiculious acts...i really hope that he was kidding around because this was very, very out of line in my opinion...just my 2 cents:(

nato
01-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Let me ask you a question... Why would you read an article with that kind of title in the FIRST PLACE?!?

IN CONCLUSION, I feel that this world has no more room for people like "the mad goggler" who spend their time just to eventually waist other peoples time... this brings me to another point. If Mag Master never started this thread then I myself would not be sitting heRE WASTING MY OWN FREAKING TIME!!!!

OHHH GOD! ITS A CHAIN REACTION!!! EVERYONE PLEASE STOP READING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!!

WILL IT EVER END?!?

N.A.T.O.:(

p8ntball1016
01-15-2004, 12:35 PM
I would love to see the bunker dance in action.

JesseB
01-15-2004, 12:41 PM
I've done the running man after a mugging...

I've also spiked many a flag, and had team dog piles. But sounds like another gay APG 12 year old kid targeted article.

nato
01-15-2004, 12:44 PM
Woot! Amen to that... as I explained to mag master04

"apg lets people on the "outside" write articles and they rarely edit these things... ever wonder why the magazine is a thick as a freaking book???"

Besides the large amounts of advertisments...

N.A.T.O.

Rope a Dope
01-15-2004, 01:02 PM
If someone did a bunker dance on the field I'd empty my hopper and two pods on his fruity ***.

robertjuric
01-15-2004, 02:02 PM
I think there should be a penalty for such stuff. I mean football has un-sportsman like penalties, and I know if this happened to me(which it never would :) ) Id be extremely pissed.

p8ntball1016
01-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Rope a Dope
If someone did a bunker dance on the field I'd empty my hopper and two pods on his fruity ***. why only two? slap a case on your back just for those commiting bunker dance:D

punkncat
01-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Whether you win or lose its always good to show some restraint.Good sportsmanship goes a long way.It leaves the sort of impression that you want with others about yourself and the sport.
There is nothing worse than seeing somebody with an "in your face" kind of attitude about getting the better end of a game.No one wants to play with people rubbing it in.That sux.
Giving a high five to the teammates , or a pat on the back is one thing.Showboating is another altogether.
In paintball,as with any sport,a few games may go really well.But generally there is another bad one right around the corner.Words never seem so sweet when you have to eat them.

deathstalker
01-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Why don't you post the article in its entirety? My initial reaction is you can't recognize tongue-in-cheek writing. :) APG's had articles like that before (doesn't everyone remember the "how to cheat" one?)

p8ntball1016
01-15-2004, 03:21 PM
APG is a joke. But what do you expect when many articles are submitted by 12 year olds with no comprehension of formal writing skills?

painball
01-15-2004, 04:22 PM
To conclude, don't read APG. ;)

Crazy
01-15-2004, 05:02 PM
If i don't like the team i'm playing, by all means i'll shove it in the face if we mow them. Maybe not go as far as dancing(since i don't like it anyways) but i'll sure taunt and talk trash.

SlartyBartFast
01-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by painball
To conclude, don't read APG. ;)

There's something to read?:confused:

I only every noticed page after page of pictures and ads.:p

Wes Janson
01-15-2004, 05:17 PM
APG is to paintball what picture books are to literature. Dumbed-down, simple, and containing a 99-1 picture-to-word ratio.

FreakBaller12
01-15-2004, 07:11 PM
apg sucks
crossfire much better!:)

p8ntball1016
01-15-2004, 07:51 PM
I hate APG. Good thing we have Facefull, PGI and PB2X.

Ginjiroku
01-15-2004, 07:51 PM
that sounds like a really stupid article, I watch out for it so I don't have to waste my time reading it.

Chojin Man
01-15-2004, 08:03 PM
You guys have never done a bunker dance before? You are missing out! Everyone needs to perform a "cabbage patch" while singing M.C.Hammer's "Can't Touch This" after a good old fashoned bunkering at least once in their life! The more "in yo face" and abnoxious the better!!!

rikkter
01-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Chojin Man
You guys have never done a bunker dance before? You are missing out! Everyone needs to perform a "cabbage patch" while singing M.C.Hammer's "Can't Touch This" after a good old fashoned bunkering at least once in their life! The more "in yo face" and abnoxious the better!!!

oh the mental image, ahahha

Temo Vryce
01-16-2004, 01:40 AM
Hey if someone wants to do a bunker dance after bunkering your teammate, hey let him. It's just an easy elim for you.

APG was the magazine that got me started into paintball over 15 years ago. Oh man has it been that long? Just because you don't like some of the articles that printed in doesn't mean that it's a bad magazine. Heck I don't like Facefull because of thier "Sex sells" attitude but that doesn't make it a bad magazine. APG was one of the first paintball magazines on the market and it's one of the longest running paintball magazines. Judging a magazine based on or two articles that you don't like it's a wise idea. But if you don't like it then don't read it. As for picture books being bad for literature. How did you learn to read?

Mag Master 04
01-16-2004, 11:08 AM
i still like the magizine and APG also got me started 7 years ago...and i read every article in that magizine, i was just a lil disapointed thats all, and thanks for the pepole who took this post seriously

danheneise
01-16-2004, 11:41 AM
my mag is automatically set to make my fingers pull the trigger toward any retard dancing out in the middle of a field.

nato
01-16-2004, 06:41 PM
Your mag controlls you?!? Wow its some sort of sick paradox!

If my markers controlled me I'd probably be buying $100 dollars worth of premium oil to lube them monthly.

Meh I guess they all act different with their own unique personalities.
my mag is automatically set to make my fingers pull the trigger toward any retard dancing out in the middle of a field.

N.A.T.O.