PDA

View Full Version : Just got my intelliframe, AGD messed up my order though!!!!

mikey101
09-10-2001, 03:19 PM
I just received my intelliframe, when I ordered I asked for a chrome one with the blade trigger. What I got was a BLACK one with a regular trigger!! I called twice just to make sure that I was going to get a chrome one with a blade trigger, the lady said, "yep that's what your getting!" Even on the receipt it says "intelliframe w/ blade trigger." So now im going to have to send it back, wait another week and miss a huge game we were going to have on saturday. Im sorry if this sounds childish, but I spent a lot of money on this and I would like it to be how I want it.

Flip540
09-10-2001, 03:33 PM
dont they only make black frames? well they did screw up on your trigger though...maybe they sold out?

Dubstar112
09-10-2001, 03:38 PM
hey i will trade you trggers, i have the blade.... post this in the classified if you'd like!, ill do it!

AGD
09-10-2001, 03:40 PM
Sorry but we don't make a chrome one, she was probably thinking it was a polished trigger (which it is and looks like chrome) not a chrome frame. We can refund your money but at this time we can't help you with a chrome frame.

AGD

mikey101
09-10-2001, 03:42 PM
Alright, well, don't worry about a new trigger. I love the frame its so nice!! but I guess i didn't know about the only black frame. Im sorry about making a flame about thhis, I guess I didn't know. but oh well. Will AGD ever make a silver frame? and dubstar, I think im just going to keep it.

Sorry AGD for flaming! I guess I need to know more first.

mikey101
09-10-2001, 03:59 PM
Oh, and dubstar112 - I think im just going to keep this for now and try playing with it. so maybe sooner or later i'll get sick of it and we can trade then! thanks for the offer though!

And thank you AGD for making this frame! It is the best frame I have ever seen And I love it.

I will have pictures up in a new forum in a little while.

ben_JD
09-10-2001, 04:00 PM
That wasn't a flame. You ordered something (or attempted to), paid for it and didn't receive it. You weren't rude and didn't lower yourself to calling names. Vocalizing disappointment isn't a flame.

mikey101
09-10-2001, 04:10 PM
I guess your right, but I do feel bad for saying that AGD messed up when they really didn't.

shartley
09-10-2001, 04:52 PM
Things happen. And you did not FLAME AGD or anyone here. Relax…. You had a question and you got your answer. No harm, no foul.

Now… if you WANT a FLAME… I can SHOW you a FLAME. LOL (j/k)