PDA

View Full Version : why doesnt any one reply

SpydermanN9
01-15-2004, 05:23 PM
ive posted a thread for my my gun and gear tring to sell it ive had many people post and yet noone seems to keep in touch I reply with in the day and sometimes hour. I send pm's emails and reply on the thread but no one ever repls back more than once WHY MUST PEOPLE TORMENT ME!!!! I state on all my threads not to post unless u plan to reply but that must be an open invitation to play on my thread.This didnt happan as much when i first joined whats happened? Is anyone else having this problem??

Muzikman
01-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Are these people who said they were interested and just not getting back to you or are they people that are just commenting in the thread? It's an open forum, people will post where they want and when they want. Unless it's outside the rules of the forum, not much your going to do about it.

SpydermanN9
01-15-2004, 05:36 PM
these are people saying there interested it would be different if it were 1 or 2 but im talkin 5 and 6

wyn1370
01-15-2004, 05:41 PM
so delete your thread and repost. You don't have to keep it open for other people to have an off topic discussion in a for sale thread.

SpydermanN9
01-15-2004, 05:47 PM
its not always that easy my thread are long and them having convos isnt the prob its where they say theyll buy something and never respond back to you

LittlePaintballBoy
01-15-2004, 07:44 PM
Maybe people just don't like you:confused:

:p

Ginjiroku
01-15-2004, 07:47 PM
wow that sucks people should only act interested in something for sale if they actually want to buy it.

tony3
01-15-2004, 07:48 PM
get used to it, i have had my impy for sale for 3 months and no one wants it, I have had people about to send me the money and I never hear from them again, or how about the classic, my dad wont let me, or i got in a car crash and need to pay for it....ok rant over:(

cphilip
01-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Dude... If I had a dollar for every time someone told me they wanted something I had for sale I would be rich enough to retire this minute. People talk. But they got no money. So just believe it when you see the money. Don't believe half of it. When you see a regular trader here say something and make you an offer then you will know its for real. But 99% of them are just talk.

You know if your going to be sly and post in talk about your failing sale thread the smart thing to do is at least stick a link up here of that for sale thread and say something like "Did I word this badly?" or "Are my pictures good enough?". Something like that so you get double exposure of the issue and the sale thread all in one post!!! ;):eek: :D

You get it?

GT
01-15-2004, 07:51 PM
easy fix!

Delete and repost your thread and add this:

IF YOU OFFER THEN YOU BETTER COME THROUGH OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

tony3
01-15-2004, 07:53 PM
good idea gtrsi

Big_Chops
01-15-2004, 09:44 PM
spdelemts is shady like that. i hate when that bs happens. spd was like money is sitting here and its ready to send then the next day o my mom freaked out. but let me know if your other deals falls through then we can talk about parting the gun from the lvl 10!! WHY?? i hate liers!! ok i am done cluddering this mans thread.:):D

ramble on.....

Bolter
01-16-2004, 11:15 AM
:(

lets all chip in £1 and buy his kit....

joshweinerhead
01-16-2004, 03:14 PM
how much is £1 equal to in american moo-lah

TheTramp
01-16-2004, 05:06 PM
around $1.50

Mango
01-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Thanks a lot, now I have a headache from trying to decipher your post. Grammar anyone?

Perhaps you should try E-bay. :confused: :p

FreakBaller12
01-16-2004, 08:20 PM
it's a club
all about pissing off spyderman, it's about time somebody told you;)

SpydermanN9
01-16-2004, 11:03 PM
a club great now theres a club devoted just to piss me off like theres not enough of that round here!!!!!

nah jp some of this actually helped i guess i was just annoyed at that guy for offering all that money so i would refuse my other offers and now hes backed out i have no buyers or a truck

n e way its cool o grammer needed

and i learned that 1 funny L=$1.50 real money:D haha
i got more replys on this than i expected even if you are a bunch of smart A**es :rolleyes: :D

joshweinerhead
01-16-2004, 11:10 PM
yea ...