PDA

View Full Version : Super Bolt???????

Magnus1028
09-10-2001, 05:00 PM
I've heard and read that AGD is working on a new bolt called the Super Bolt. Does anyone know if this is true? Will it work on a Mag with a retro valve?
Thanks

BlackVCG
09-10-2001, 08:05 PM
Yes, it's true. It's combination of delrin and stainless. The casing is delrin, while the base that the sear latches onto is stainless. It's half the weight of a stainless bolt which means it will create less recoil and cycle faster. Currently they are still working with it to perfect the design. It will work in any Mag, but won't last anywhere near as long as the current stainless bolt.

Magnus1028
09-10-2001, 08:46 PM
Is there a time frame as to when the bolt will be available?

ang310fd347h
09-10-2001, 09:10 PM
i would really like to know the news on this i can also say if they are going to make it i would try to make it last longer because ive already worn out a bolt. The should work on bolt to ball air displacment similar to the ANS bolt that thing shoots great.

Hopefully my input will be helpful although i will most likly get laughed at

Cha0tic
09-11-2001, 09:54 AM
the new bolt is better than the stock AGD bolt. it can not be the same durability because it is not made entirely out of SS. it contains delrin too. just plan on replacing your bolts every now and then :(

Xzion
09-11-2001, 10:05 AM
Will the new 'super bolts' be afforable to replace more frequently?? perhaps less expensive than the current stainless steel bolts?