PDA

View Full Version : Look at my custom mag!!! Tell Me What You Think! ~PICS~

nato
01-16-2004, 10:39 PM
Hey guys, I have a hyperframed mag that I am doing some custom work on. The question is...

Do YOU like this mag design? Yes or No and Why or Why not?

The big problem is finding a body. I like the custom bodies that the ao guys make but they dont have breech modules.

Thanks guys!

N.A.T.O.

jayloo
01-16-2004, 10:49 PM
No, it does not flow at all.

I think it is mainly the grip and the non c&c frame.

Digits
01-16-2004, 10:50 PM
it looks like it would be pretty sweet

tyrion2323
01-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Yes - I like the squarish looking body a lot - it's something that I haven't seen on many mags. It'll definitely raise heads. I'm wondering about that small little spike near the barrel - is that just for looks? A mock-LPR? If so, it'll look cool. You could even experiment with tapping the front of your foregrip and adding a real LPR into it, just for kicks and giggles.

The breech idea is really cool - very SFL/XMAGish, but I'm wondering if anyone is going to be able to mill out a usable breech and have it not cost MORE than an xbody... If you can get it done, lemme know for sure!

Great looking marker, though I'd add some lines to it - perhaps give the body a spiraled look - like the top of the Adrenaline Impulses!

Jacob

FooTemps
01-16-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by tyrion2323
Yes - I like the squarish looking body a lot - it's something that I haven't seen on many mags. It'll definitely raise heads. I'm wondering about that small little spike near the barrel - is that just for looks? A mock-LPR? If so, it'll look cool. You could even experiment with tapping the front of your foregrip and adding a real LPR into it, just for kicks and giggles.

The breech idea is really cool - very SFL/XMAGish, but I'm wondering if anyone is going to be able to mill out a usable breech and have it not cost MORE than an xbody... If you can get it done, lemme know for sure!

Great looking marker, though I'd add some lines to it - perhaps give the body a spiraled look - like the top of the Adrenaline Impulses!

Jacob

Uh, that IS an xmag body... I don't like the front little spike though, if you do anything, just cut off the front all together.

barberjohn
01-16-2004, 10:55 PM
the gun looks good, but the spike has got to go. it doesnt look like it goes with the overall gun at all. oh, and are breech modules really that big of a deal? i mean, if you want to go warped, you can just get a warp feed mod from rogue, and screw it into your custom body. i have the I.T. body from xtreme depot, and it looks great. i would recommend going with either the it body or a dallora, or something besides spending large amounts of money on an unmilled xmag body that looks like an old shocker since it is so boxy.

nato
01-16-2004, 10:58 PM
wow, lots of posts already. As FooTemps mentioned that IS an xmag body.

The spike was added just for looks and I thought it was an interesting touch that I've never seen before.

FooTemps: What do you mean the ENTIRE front all together? The spike?

N.A.T.O.

nato
01-16-2004, 11:01 PM
This is what the mag looks like without the spike... better?

N.A.T.O.

spantol
01-16-2004, 11:08 PM
Hmmm. Bottom part looks familiar...

Chojin Man
01-16-2004, 11:19 PM
So how do you like your hyperframe? I hear both good and bad from centerflag products.

nato
01-16-2004, 11:20 PM
Hehe... Im planning ahead already. :)

N.A.T.O.

P.S.- You have a pm.

nato
01-16-2004, 11:21 PM
Chojin Man: I will be hopefully using it for the 1st time Sunday. I'm about to complete the transaction with spantol.

N.A.T.O.

spantol
01-16-2004, 11:25 PM
..and I have nothing bad to say about it.

RtDaNiMaL
01-16-2004, 11:41 PM
looks good
i like it alot better with out the spike

the spike kinda gives it a "i wanna be cool newbish look" unless u r going 4 that

nato
01-16-2004, 11:45 PM
Haha, I was considering that myself and was thinking of doing a cyllinder instead but now Im not so sure...

Im also considering adding a snatch grip and angel grips... I just couldnt find any good pics of either to paint on.

N.A.T.O.

nato
01-17-2004, 12:21 AM
So I came to the conclusion to make this more appealing... hope you like my carefree work.

N.A.T.O.

barberjohn
01-17-2004, 10:25 AM
thats a good paint picture, and is that tom from ao sc day? oh, and i like it ALOT better without the spike, i know its not going to be as custom, but you have to draw the line between custom looking gun, and a ugly looking gun.

Smitty2k1
01-17-2004, 10:30 AM
Hahahahaha I LOVE it (The TK pic that is) Never been a fan of hyper frames however... or electro's in general :)

50 cal
01-17-2004, 10:43 AM
The TK pic is pretty funny though.
And he really doesn't own a magic wand?

nato
01-17-2004, 10:57 AM
Im sorry to say that AGD has never used wands nor any other magical devices in order to create products and or to consult with Tom.

You guys are right and I will not be using the spike... any more suggestions on wha I could add/subtract?

N.A.T.O.

Sir_Brass
01-17-2004, 12:16 PM
she looks good, bro. a ule body would look even better, and be good for weight, but as she is right now, she looks good. :)

barberjohn
01-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Brass
she looks good, bro. a ule body would look even better, and be good for weight, but as she is right now, she looks good. :)
ditto. or you could get something like a dallora, if you want it to be a little more custom.

nato
01-17-2004, 07:30 PM
I already have a ULE body on the marker... pics will be shown shortly.

N.A.T.O.

nato
01-17-2004, 07:37 PM
pic

nato
01-17-2004, 07:38 PM
fine ill do one more...

N.A.T.O.

Sir_Brass
01-17-2004, 07:39 PM
very sexy indeed!

barberjohn
01-17-2004, 07:42 PM
why not just leave it like that. ur current setup is very badass, i wouldnt change it.

nato
01-17-2004, 08:54 PM
Thats Right! You wouldnt!

hehe, the main point is the warp breech. I was thinking of doing a custom thing for a warp breach for the ule but I usually get a little too far ahead of myself.

N.A.T.O.

Prezents
01-17-2004, 10:29 PM
That is different,