PDA

View Full Version : Dealer support?????

GT
01-17-2004, 01:49 PM
In true roguefactor fasion and a need to spice up AO abit I thought it would be nice to post up a quote from another thread...

The X-Mag belongs to a ref at Country Club paintball, his name is Keith McCormick. He is pretty much my mentor as far as troubleshooting mags. He taught me everything I know about them, and because of him I love and believe in AGD products.

With AGD doing more factory direct sales do you think the above experince will happen to Joe Paintballerdood?

cphilip
01-17-2004, 02:23 PM
Yep. In the case you point out its a AGD marker owner, more than anything else, helping out another AGD member... more or less. In that situation you know it will continue. People like you and me are always going to be willing to share and help out. That part will I think always be there... The rest? Hard to say. Most of the independent AGD Dealers I know are all good peeps BEFORE they became Dealers. And give more than they take most times. Probably will still do so even if they get shat on. Maybe with a little more of a lump in their throat but...It's a basic character thing. Can't take it out of them.