PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag ?'s

MILKMAN
01-17-2004, 08:56 PM
I am pretty clueless about E-Mags in general, which year is best and all that good stuff. So I figured I'd ask you guys how much this setup is worth.

It's an E-Mag and the only thing I know about it is that it has "new 3.2 software", level 10, and it comes with a Warpfeed and Egg.

Description from seller:
This is one sick E-MAG!! 20bps capped with buffering, with the bounce, it rocks, and never chops. smoke color warpfeed, black egg, shocktech dropforward with on/off, level 10 kit, 3000/48 tank.

Heres what it looks like, the guy also stated the box says black, but in direct light it looks "purple" as you can see on the second picture.

http://www.citlink.net/~hottcake/emag1.jpg
http://www.citlink.net/~hottcake/emag2.jpg

jayloo
01-17-2004, 09:37 PM
This is a stock emag. No ule anything. Only has one upgrade LX. To me worth $500 to $600 tops.

BTW the 3.2 software is free after u pay shipping.

MILKMAN
01-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Even with the tank, warp, and egg? He says it has the stock valve, is it just like an RT or X valve good up to 25bps?

jayloo
01-17-2004, 10:05 PM
Sorry about that so an extra $150 for the tank, egg and warp.

An emag valve is an rt valve but an xvalve is make of AL and not steel. So about 3oz.

For me I would not pay more than $700 for all of it.

logamus
01-17-2004, 10:11 PM
man, that second pic DOES look purple. im not even certain i would pay 700 for that full set up. keep in mind that a super heavy cheap steel tank on that baby.

Hexis
01-17-2004, 10:38 PM
That looks a lot like a Classic Valve. Doesn't look like an EMag Vavle at all. That's a big negative.

It's not the same thing as an RT/EMag/ReTro Valve.

joshweinerhead
01-17-2004, 11:36 PM
that reminds me of someones emag that had a stock valve in it that was stolen a few weeks ago from Pev's ...
i'd be careful

MILKMAN
01-17-2004, 11:39 PM
I think I'm going to pass on it anyways cause of the color, and what you guys are saying about the whole Pev's thing and valve situation makes me even warrier.

Thanks for all your help.

jayloo
01-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by MILKMAN
I think I'm going to pass on it anyways cause of the color, and what you guys are saying about the whole Pev's thing and valve situation makes me even warrier.

Thanks for all your help.

Don't be worried at all. Just use a reputable 3rd party trader if possible.

GT
01-18-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Hexis
That looks a lot like a Classic Valve. Doesn't look like an EMag Vavle at all. That's a big negative.

It's not the same thing as an RT/EMag/ReTro Valve.

:(