PDA

View Full Version : You can tell someone likes there dm4......

tony3
01-18-2004, 12:10 AM
http://www.potatoboy.net/users/funkmunky/DM4Pwned-2.JPG

thanks to whoever posted this in the chat tonight

TraXeR
01-18-2004, 12:13 AM
I hope to god thats a joke... If not, I'd gladly buy it for $5 (better than trashing it) and sell it for $700, it's cheap, but i still make a $695 profit.

68magOwner
01-18-2004, 12:14 AM
lmao, yea, saw lots of trixes at teh field today (thay are like DM4's but less fugly milling right?) anyway, most all of them were looking to trade for timmy's and were hating there markers.
-if DM4's are not fugly trixes, just ignore my stupidity

tyrion2323
01-18-2004, 01:26 AM
It's a damned nice looking marker though - I'd take one if I had the money (though not over a Karta-EMAG). I've heard mixed reviews, really.

Jon/xpm
01-18-2004, 01:55 AM
AHHH... Dont bash the gun if you never had shot one before

I shoot a dm4 a couple weeks back and it was shooting
some nice ropes of paint

RT pRo AuToMaG
01-18-2004, 02:05 AM
even if it shoots great, it still looks like a pile of crap. I know there are matrices out there that shoot much better then any dm4 *cough*ironman,trauma, and alot of other custom matrices*cough*

FistS
01-18-2004, 10:32 AM
Dont bash the dm4.

It's an amazing gun. It shoots ropes and ropes, lightwieght, durable. The milling is what it is, and since when do you buy something SOLEY on the looks?

I'd gladly get one if I had the money.

EsPo
01-18-2004, 10:59 AM
I don't think you should bash any trix...

They shoot nicer than most guns I've held.. and without the tallness, or longness of it all.

PolishSausage
01-18-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
I don't think you should bash any trix...

They shoot nicer than most guns I've held.. and without the tallness, or longness of it all.

Werd

FalconGuy016
01-18-2004, 01:29 PM
lol, I've heard nothing but bad things about them.

Digits
01-18-2004, 01:41 PM
HAHA I'm giving that to my friend who's obsessed with them and telling him this is what I think they are

greg
01-18-2004, 02:00 PM
tony is that your gun...????? if it wasnt then i sure as hell hoped you took it out and ran.:rolleyes:

PrettyPistol
01-18-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by 68magOwner
lmao, yea, saw lots of trixes at teh field today (thay are like DM4's but less fugly milling right?) anyway, most all of them were looking to trade for timmy's and were hating there markers.
-if DM4's are not fugly trixes, just ignore my stupidity

sad, ANY trix >>>> than a timmy....

ALL timmies are way ugglier than any trix... even the DM4... and the DM4 is sooo light it makes up fro teh (IMO) ugly design...

BajaBoy
01-18-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by PrettyPistol

sad, ANY trix >>>> than a timmy....

ALL timmies are way ugglier than any trix... even the DM4... and the DM4 is sooo light it makes up fro teh (IMO) ugly design...

ok can you say No? lmao that was just a really stupid statment.

PsychoBaller
01-18-2004, 03:52 PM
Heh... people already trashing the Ardvark looking gun.

PrettyPistol
01-18-2004, 04:04 PM
why don't you think trixes are better than timmies...

at least trixes had a new revolutionary design... timmies are just a stacked tube pos that starteed as a spyder. it looks like a friggin spyder...

tony3
01-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by greg
tony is that your gun...????? if it wasnt then i sure as hell hoped you took it out and ran.:rolleyes:

i wish it was my gun:p

someone posted it in the ao chat last night

Digits
01-18-2004, 05:53 PM
I don't know 1 person that hates there trix.. Trixies own all .. Except for there size and weight.. But, who cares, better than any friggin cheating was'd timmy

Ov3rmind
01-18-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by PrettyPistol
why don't you think trixes are better than timmies...

at least trixes had a new revolutionary design... timmies are just a stacked tube pos that starteed as a spyder. it looks like a friggin spyder...
Trixes aren't revolutionary, the Nova used a spool valve and predated the Trix. The Spyder/Timmy argument is really retarded and you should probably delete that part in your post before everyone sees your ignorance.

tony3
01-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Digits
I don't know 1 person that hates there trix.. Trixies own all .. Except for there size and weight.. But, who cares, better than any friggin cheating was'd timmy

Have you even shot a timmy?

01-18-2004, 10:58 PM
friggin cheating was'd timmy

My friends Ironman doesnt even require you to pull the trigger to shoot. Just tap it once and it goes forever.

Silly digits trixes are for kids.

JesseB
01-19-2004, 01:33 PM
i love my trix... sure dye shipped it to me without the tophat orings and it leaked like crazy the first time i tryed to use it. but other than that it rips. I can actually shoot a consistent string at about 17 bps. Easiest gun to snap shoot with, and its not a timmy like everyone else has.

Also the triggers on timmys seem too clicky. not really my thing.

-=Squid=-
01-19-2004, 03:18 PM
oh cmon guys we all know...

viking > any other gun ;)

tony3
01-19-2004, 04:42 PM
yeah vikings own all other guns just because you got one right:p

RT pRo AuToMaG
01-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Digits
.. Trixies own all .. Except for there size and weight..

If you send it off to demon and get the UL milling, it will bring the weight of the matrix down to 2 lbs. The DM4 is a POS! There are several aftermarket matrices much better then the DM4 (and they look better too, and don't cost as much, and you can buy upgrade parts for them)

My friends Ironman doesnt even require you to pull the trigger to shoot. Just tap it once and it goes forever.

Well then he has the trigger set up wrong. I have never had a trigger bounce problem with any matrix I've owned (and I've owned 3). The guy that owns my field has an ironman trix, no bounce at all. You can set almost any electronic gun to bounce (don't get me started with how much timmys can bounce).

It's an amazing gun. It shoots ropes and ropes, lightwieght, durable. The milling is what it is, and since when do you buy something SOLEY on the looks?

If you pay $1500 for a gun, you should expect it to look good, or at least bearable. For about 1300, I could get a matrix just as light, and I guarentee it would be more efficient, and have a better feel when shooting it. The DM4 does have a 2nd generation NYX board in it, so it will be slightly faster, but honestly, a stock LCD board can hit 22 bps, and most people can pull between 16 and 22 on it anyway, so you don't really need to go any faster or you will outshoot most hoppers. Most matrices are durable too, the only times my matrices have broken is when I put something in wrong or if an oring breaks (which is rare).

Trixes aren't revolutionary, the Nova used a spool valve and predated the Trix.

Have you ever shot a nova? They have to be one of the crappiest markers I've ever shot! If the matrix used the same spool valve that they used in the nova, I seriously doubt anyone would be shooting a trix right now. Also, lets not forget the nova was mechanical.

In the end, it's up to you what you shoot. Personally, the DM4 is the ugliest gun I've seen, and it doesnt shoot all that great, plus, it has no upgrades at the moment. Many regluar matrices shoot the same or better then the DM4, but if you want to waste your money on the DM4, go ahead, as long as you don't use any of my moeny to buy it, I'm fine.

-=Squid=-
01-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by tony3
yeah vikings own all other guns just because you got one right:p Yup, and I also bought the gun for a reason ;)

NGp8ball
01-19-2004, 05:25 PM
yea vikings are nice, they make nice flame throwers... atleast my friends does;)

-=Squid=-
01-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by NGp8ball
yea vikings are nice, they make nice flame throwers... atleast my friends does;) wait wait, is that an insult as in it chops a lot, or something, or shoots fast?

afrankart
01-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Mine throws flames with a Titanium Longbow:D :cool:

magman109
02-01-2004, 01:41 AM
If you havent seen a DM4 in real life, then you cant call it ugly. They look so much better in person and they are so nicley milled and annoed. I would take one over any other custom trix, and they would beat any other custom trix. They are lighter, smaller, and faster. So what they use alil more air? New bolt kit will fix that. . .and dont think evolve and dye arnt working on one right now.

Pat

xXHavokXx
02-01-2004, 08:23 AM
its funny i think the people that talk the most mess about dm4s own older trix's

in all actuallity, i bought mine becuase i played with my bosses, i was shocked.

maglover52
02-05-2004, 11:38 PM
trixes kick *** that person should die. that should be an xmag in the trash ;)

ntn4502
02-05-2004, 11:42 PM
your 12 years old with a DM4?

xXHavokXx
02-06-2004, 02:58 AM
Me?

Shewer-Shrat
02-06-2004, 04:53 PM
dm4's may not be very attractive to some people... but this gun rips, no doubt.... my friend has one and theyre insane, strait out of the box (no adjusments or anything) he was outshooting his halo.

my input on that
-ss

Rope a Dope
02-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Shewer-Shrat
dm4's may not be very attractive to some people... but this gun rips, no doubt.... my friend has one and theyre insane, strait out of the box (no adjusments or anything) he was outshooting his halo.

my input on that
-ss

I outshoot my Halo with my E-Mag and 3.2 software. :D

No sKiLLz
02-06-2004, 07:43 PM
This is ridiculous.

The board and software are identical to the NYX. They technically have the same capabilities.

There have been many videos made showing how the DM4 rips on a level like no other gun. The weak link is in the regs.

Anyone who throws a DM4 in the trash needs to get a job to appreciate the value of money.

personman
02-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by maglover52
trixes kick *** that person should die. that should be an xmag in the trash ;)
LOL
This is coming from a 12 year old kid with maglover in his name. HAHA I cant get enough of the hypocricy :p

Shewer-Shrat
02-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Rope a Dope

I outshoot my Halo with my E-Mag and 3.2 software. :D ok then, so you outshoot yur halo so does the dm4 (STOCK OUT OF THE BOX, WITHOUT 3.2 OR W/E) so both are good guns :)