PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a Scenario Event Calendar?

Severe
01-18-2004, 09:58 AM
Why doesn't someone host a event calendar so potiential attendiess can just look at everything that is going on and pick and choose?

Smakman
01-18-2004, 05:38 PM
They do.

Scenario Paintball Calender (http://www.scenariocalendar.com/)

Severe
01-19-2004, 12:43 PM
Yeah, found that before asking. Thing is, it doesn't appear to have a lot of the games that are being discussed here.

pbguy888
01-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Hey severe,
I you find any near NC let me know and Ill try and make it.

ccaleb
01-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Ditto to that. If you can find any around the Carolinas, that would be beautiful. As I said in a later post, I would love to add a scenario game to my paintballship, even though I am in love with speedball. Nothing says we can't go have some old fashion fun and be well rounded players. :D

Kahuna
01-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Check out the scenario calendar @ www.scenariocalendar.com. You can see upcoming events and who is going to them. In the pop up box you will see info about the event as well as links to more info. At the bottom of the box there is a list of who is going and a place to ad your team name and website. Vendors may also use this feature to let the players know they are coming. The calendar is self serve so it is very easy to add events. All fields and groups are encouraged to add events there are classifications for 8 hour games and up, this is free advertising and I encourage you all to take advantage of it. There is no reason any game any where should not be listed. Tell people to list the games Any questions or suggestions let me know admin@scenariocalendar.com

Kahuna
01-23-2004, 06:42 PM
Severe let me know what games you know about that are not listed and I will contact the field owners about using the calendar

Severe
01-24-2004, 08:47 AM
Thanks Kahuna,

I was specifically looking for information regarding MMP's Band of Brother series. There was a rumor here on the boards that one of the series might be held at Camp Lejeune, NC. However, the MMP site offers nothing to support that....but it doesn't have anything on the BoB series either.

-Steve

Kahuna
02-12-2004, 08:12 AM
MPP has added their schedual
www.scenariocalendar.com

make sure everyone adds all events it is easy and free

phantomhitman
02-16-2004, 07:32 AM
north carolina guys, where do you play at now? i am trying to get all of the field info ic an about nc fields. thanks for any help.