PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year again

MarkM
01-18-2004, 12:36 PM
So it's that cold time of year again, so who is heading to the frozen wastes they call Canada to play or watch Skyball 7?
Elsewhere it would seem that AGD is not going to be there so no warp feed competition, unless......oh and sorry Strider you can't win two years in a row ;):D:p

personman
01-18-2004, 12:48 PM
Wow, is it really time for skyball again? Time flys. I can remember looking at the thread about the contest last year like it was yesterday :p

Creative Mayhem
01-18-2004, 12:51 PM
I too, would like to know if AOer's will be converging on the 'dome this year. Maybe we can try to have another AO dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. Aside from that, I'll be there... not playing, but I'll be there. Look for the purple AO jersey.

Gadget
01-18-2004, 01:01 PM
I'm off to Canada in three weeks, hurrah!

...but for skiing, not Skyball :D

MarkM
01-18-2004, 01:06 PM
You will be too far from Toronto if you are sking to pop in and also unless you are over for 3 weeks you will be home before Skyball starts.

Oh and Creative Mayhem maybe that will work I was way too busy running about to do anything about it last year...but then did it happen last year? As I thought it got called off (the meeting that is?)

Eric Cartman
01-18-2004, 05:07 PM
I've booked the Friday off work. I'll be there shopping, but not playing.

UltimatePaintballer
01-18-2004, 05:09 PM
that would be so sweet if i could go, for me at least, but to far and no one to take me. When is it anyways?

MarkM
01-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer
that would be so sweet if i could go, for me at least, but to far and no one to take me. When is it anyways?

End of next month
http://www.skyball7.com

MarkM
01-23-2004, 02:48 PM
Well an up as it is getting closer all the time...I am entered, booked the Hotel and flight :eek: so who is gonna be there as it's only four weeks to go...heck we might even get Tom to do another givaway ?? I won't be able to win as I will be on the floor playing but for others? AGD Kids should be going as they do have a title to defend ;)