PDA

View Full Version : I need a new gun for around $400

SP87
01-18-2004, 05:41 PM
I have the money right now. But all i have to begin with is a 12v Revvy and some SP grips.

I have more money but i'm looking to only spend about 400 or less.

I did recently sell my upgraded tippmann, thats why i only have the revvy and grips.

Anyways, I really don't play all that much. But with a new marker that could change. I'll at the maximum once every two weeks. But, Usually once a month, occassionally every two months.

I used a Tippmann with RT trigger and a few other little upgrades. I want something that is closer to tournament level and tourney legal.
Anyways, the only markers i've really been looking at are BKO's, Used Imps, B2k3's, Mags, thats about it.

But I need suggestions on what to buy next. I really can't decide and i have the money right now. I just need to figure out what i want to do so i can get the gun.

Also, I have a 20 oz. On/Off Co2. but with the gun shortly after i'll be buying a nice Compressed Air tank.

Digits
01-18-2004, 05:49 PM
i'd say look for a used b2k3 with pds

NJPaint
01-18-2004, 05:51 PM
I'd buy the HPA now, $120 can get you a decent fiber tank in the classifieds and then get a mag

UltimatePaintballer
01-18-2004, 05:51 PM
or a rtp that come with the intelli and x, i mean, come one nothing better then that. and its around 400. also you can upgrade it along the way with the ult and ule body. do it!

tony3
01-18-2004, 06:14 PM
BUY MY IMP ALREADY!

Im tonyyyyyyyyyy8 btw, ill be on all night so we can talk about it

also dude above me he doesnt have nitro yet so and rt pro wont work