PDA

View Full Version : starlight cases

slayer
09-11-2001, 07:09 AM
I just came across starlight cases and they seem even stronger than pelican cases and about the same money. Does anyone have experience putting a gun with warp feed in one???
Thanks,
Slayer

magmanpaintball
09-11-2001, 04:25 PM
where did u find this case

slayer
09-11-2001, 08:23 PM
http://www.starlightcases.com
they look incredibley strong.

slayer
09-12-2001, 06:58 PM
up

Skyssx
09-13-2001, 08:29 PM
We have these at work (Army). I originally found out about them by using equipment housed in one. They are better than pelicans in every way. I did my own little torture test on one (as if supporting a hmvee wasn't enough). I took out the equipment and put in computer foam and an egg in a plastic bag. After about 10 minutes of throwing the case overhand into walls, jumping on it and playing hockey with it... the egg was still intact, the only damage was the scratching and marring on the surface of the case. I'm totally 100% sold on them. I will be getting their largest case with wheels, it will be able to house 5 of my guns with barrels and air systems just right. The case I used in the test was their smallest one.

Xzion
09-14-2001, 12:06 AM
I saw this aluminum case on Ebay, seemed pretty nice, would have picked one up if I had the $$$ Think they were like 30 - 50 bucks... thought id mention it given the nature of the tread.

slayer
09-14-2001, 06:50 AM
thank you. I knew someone must have known something about them and I am glad that it is favorable.

Skyssx
09-14-2001, 07:58 PM
An aluminum case will work and probably be cheaper... but when you spend thousands of dollars on your gear, shouldn't you spare no expense in protecting it? Starlight also offers a 15%(?) discount for online orders and they ship directly to you. Now I have to decide... upgrade my truck with performance parts, or buy a case.