PDA

View Full Version : Orlando 2003 X Ball clip online

BradPalooza
01-18-2004, 06:55 PM
We've got a point up from the Legacy / Texas Storm match.
It's 10 Mb so be patient.
-Brad

DiRTyBuNNy
01-18-2004, 09:45 PM
good job, man...finally some X-ball footage..

ICOM
01-19-2004, 12:18 AM
Nice quality video. I like it

Mindflux
01-19-2004, 12:20 AM
not enough action, too much group hug.

DiRTyBuNNy
01-19-2004, 12:28 AM
I mean if we want to be a little critical I'd have to say that the cameras need to be above the action...too many bunkers in the way..

Woogie12
01-19-2004, 12:56 AM
I'm not seeing a link or anything of the sort. :(

Jon/xpm
01-19-2004, 02:57 AM
http://www.720video.com/

^^^^ Link :D

Thanks Brad for the Philly & Vegas DVD

Woogie12
01-19-2004, 03:10 AM
Thanks! :D

Rope a Dope
01-19-2004, 03:13 AM
Wow... tight voyer zooms of girls asses as they walk.

What's next, hidden up skirt cams?

Woogie12
01-19-2004, 03:19 AM
I must ask, what is wrong with that?

Skoad
01-19-2004, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Rope a Dope
Wow... tight voyer zooms of girls asses as they walk.

What's next, hidden up skirt cams?

???you must be watching a different video

Rope a Dope
01-19-2004, 03:55 AM
http://www.720video.com/images/2003/WC03/Orlando_2003_Web.wmv

I guess so, try clicking the link above.

What's wrong with it? Nothing if you want paintball to be a retarded Girls gone wild/Extreme BMX,snowboard,golfing pile of cheap clown shoes. That sure as hell invites more women into the sport and lets the women know who do play that they are just models for us to get our jollies off looking at on the field.

Here is the way I work:

I have paintball guns. I have real guns. Thus I don't make my paintball guns look like my real guns and my real guns look like my paintball guns. You don't see me putting a scope and collapsible stock on my Angel Speed.

I have a DVD of paintball. I have a DVD of Backdoor College Sluts #47.

Get the point? If I want to look at girls asses I'll pop in my other DVD. Don't mix that crap with our sport.. you make it look cheap and lame. I'm sure theses women will love to know some dirty old man pointed a camera at her *** and sold it on a DVD to teenage kids while playing crappy wanna be Blink 182 "Pop/Punk" music. Yeah mix in a few more songs that go "whoaaaaa ohhhhhh!!!" 100 times over, that's so extreme!!! :rolleyes:

Chojin Man
01-19-2004, 04:13 AM
I don't really know of any company that doesn't try to use sex to sell; at one time or another.

Rope a Dope
01-19-2004, 04:27 AM
Usually when a company has a crap product they'll use sex to sell it rather than the product selling itself.

:D

Chojin Man
01-19-2004, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Rope a Dope
Usually when a company has a crap product they'll use sex to sell it rather than the product selling itself.

Well would't that add up to 90% of all companies?;)

In the Orlando coverage(not the versus,but the one with the girls bootays) at 44 sec, is that guys foot on fire or what? :confused: If it is maybey that is how he ran so fast to get past the 50.

cledford
01-19-2004, 08:46 AM
Well, it's the first time I 've seen X and I'm a little disapointed. Check out the final scene at the end - a dude get's hit 3-4 times and only tucks in tighter while continuing to shoot. The other player then lights him up with like 10 more balls. Said shot to pieces cheater catches an atitude walking off the field. Go figure...

As far as the clip - I agree - too much group hug.

-Calvin

BradPalooza
01-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Wow, let's see if I can sort these out...

Liked the clip - Thank you.

Too much group hug - Keep in mind, this sample is the beginning of the match. We wanted to show the pre-game coverage we get, the scoreboard, and an actual point being played. Sort of like a cross section of the video. The ONLY time you'll see this is at the beginning of a point. It seems to help convey the emotion involved in the sport which helps to "bring it home" to the viewer.

Cameras too low - We've got 6 cameras on the field 2 elevated. We use what we feel are the best angles. Sometimes you get alot of low shots. Sometimes it's the opposite. You'll see a healty mix throughout the video. For this particular Legacy/Storm clip it happens to show 6 ground shots, 8 overhead shots, and 2 shots from the coaches box.

Overshooting - It happens in 10-man too. It just so happened this guy got shot by a guy in the snake and then bunkered by 2 more guys at the same time. In the games we saw this type of thing was the exception not the rule.

Too much booty - Sorry, don't buy the Mardi Gras video.
-Brad

cledford
01-19-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by BradPalooza

Overshooting - It happens in 10-man too. It just so happened this guy got shot by a guy in the snake and then bunkered by 2 more guys at the same time. In the games we saw this type of thing was the exception not the rule.

Too much booty - Sorry, don't buy the Mardi Gras video.
-Brad

Over shooting wasn't your fault, actually it was the fault of the guy who had already been pegged 3-4 times and played on - I was just pointing out that in my first 60 second exposure to X ball ever I see blatant cheating.

Keep the bootie :D

-Calvin

bokraham
01-20-2004, 09:21 AM
there's some cool nppl footage on www.smacktalkpaintball.com