PDA

View Full Version : Big Matrix problem!! Need help!

RT pRo AuToMaG
01-18-2004, 08:07 PM
I aired up the matrix today, and when I did, it was fine, it shot perfectly, and then I chopped. Well, when I chopped, my bolt got dirty, so I decided to clean it off and I hit the bottom button when it was in live mode to make the bolt stay forward to clean it. Well, after I cleaned it, the bolt wouldn't go back! I degassed the gun, pushed the bolt back, and gassed it up again. It seemed fine, and then I pulled the trigger, and POW!, the bolt went forward, and it stayed there. I degassed it, checked all the orings, made sure everything was lubed, and I put it back together. Nothing happened. I adjust the inline reg and lpr, and still nothing. At this point, I take apart everything, lube it, check all orings, and make sure everything is in place. I put it back together,and still nothing. I am totally lost, and usually I can fix most things that go wrong with my matrix, but this one has stumped me. Please get back to me soon.

triggerman
01-19-2004, 08:53 AM
change the battery out. If its old some times it will act funny. If that doesn't work look for a loose or bad connection some where in the wires.

steveg
01-19-2004, 01:38 PM
RT unless you have an electronics problem the ONLY reason
for the bolt staying foreward is the solenoid being over-pressurized.

turn your LPR out until it vents, depressure the gun,repressure,
than adjust the LPR to operating pressure.

a low battery will cause for flakey operation but not
bolt foreward (but change the battery anyhow to be sure;) )

Take the grips off and check that the screws holding the
board are not loose. the board shifting can cause missalignment of the buttons
(don't have LCD so I'm guessing on this one:cool: )