PDA

View Full Version : Panthers Win!!!!!

ASDadam
01-18-2004, 10:11 PM
Wahoo Baby! The Panthers pulled it out. The Defense was incredible. Dellhome once again was one of the best underrated QBs in the NFL. What a game! Panthers are going all the way baby!

cphilip
01-18-2004, 10:11 PM
We won.

SpydermanN9
01-18-2004, 10:14 PM
YYYAAAAAAAAAYYYY !!!!!!!!WERE GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!! IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER WHEN WE WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!YYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

cphilip
01-18-2004, 10:15 PM
"Pulled it out" is not the proper description. Lead from start to finish and dominated the line of scrimage. Thats more descriptive... ;)

Of course we will be underdogs in the Superbowl but its as it should be. Been underdogs all year.

p8ntball1016
01-18-2004, 10:16 PM
permission to cabbage patch sir?:D

The Action Figure
01-18-2004, 10:53 PM
INCREDIBLE GAME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO CAROLINA

atm743
01-18-2004, 11:25 PM
yup cant wait for the bowl lot's and lot's of drinking is happen then:D cant wait!!! panthers all the way. bradey is going down!!!!

ASDadam
01-19-2004, 12:25 AM
Agreed cphilip, we controlled their everymove on defence. Our Offense was alittle shakey today but better plays could've been called. All in all a great win for Carolina.

grw4w34
01-19-2004, 02:01 AM
Saying it sence preseason. Panthers just need to win one more game to make what i say the truth. WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

MagMan5446
01-19-2004, 02:46 AM
go panthers!!

virus
01-19-2004, 03:00 AM
thats ok... the pats are winnin it all anyway

so this is what will happen on the 10th

http://www.patriots.com/images/fanzone/wireless_update/nokia_message.gif

:D :D :p

1stdeadeye
01-19-2004, 09:18 AM
I was there! Mercedes Club Boc C6 Row 8 Seat 14.

I am not an Eagles fan, but Carolina did not dominate. This was a very sloppy game. The Feables turned the ball over 3 times in the red zone. The stats were almost dead even. The team that made the fewest mistakes won yesterday.

I am totally drained. While not an Eagles fan, I was there with my buddies who were. We began tailgating at 10:00 AM until gametime. VERY LONG DAY!!!!

cphilip
01-19-2004, 10:13 AM
No Deadeye... your allowed to use the term "Dominated" if you took the lead first and led all the way and won by more than 3 points. It's a law. :p

SpydermanN9
01-19-2004, 10:36 AM
very true carolina dominated. sure both teams made mistakes but carolina has obviously had fewer mistakes than most teams this season.:D I mean they are in the superbowl.

I think all the carolina fans now have the right to say carolina DOMINATED this year.

up:)

laxkid
01-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by virus
thats ok... the pats are winnin it all anyway

so this is what will happen on the 10th

http://www.patriots.com/images/fanzone/wireless_update/nokia_message.gif

:D :D :p

oh yea thats what im talking about patriots WILL win

1stdeadeye
01-19-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
No Deadeye... your allowed to use the term "Dominated" if you took the lead first and led all the way and won by more than 3 points. It's a law. :p

Sorry Unka Phil, but I was there!:p

There was no domination. It was a very sloppy game played by two teams that could've/should've played better. The stats were a dead heat!

The Eagles actually had more yards then the Panthers(289 to 256). The Panthers punted twice as many times as the Eagles(8 to 4). This game was won by the team that played less slopy, not better!:p

cphilip
01-19-2004, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Sorry Unka Phil, but I was there!:p

And that had no effect on the outcome? Seems not! Maybe next time you should watch it on Fox and hear the announcers use the phrase "dominated from start to finish in all phases of the game". Not that they wanted too. In fact they were very VERY pro Eagles from the onset. But by halftime they were singing another tune altogether. And after they game they could just not gush enough. Sickening really. An amazing turn around in thier commentary. I got little respect for them dudes anymore. Seems they go with whatever makes them look good in the end. Glad you had fun though. Woulda been fun to be there it sounds like. ;)

There was no domination. It was a very sloppy game played by two teams that could've/should've played better. The stats were a dead heat!

...Cept the ones that count the most. Score and turnovers! :D Domination in those two!!!! Wins the game.

The Eagles actually had more yards then the Panthers(289 to 256). The Panthers punted twice as many times as the Eagles(8 to 4). This game was won by the team that played less slopy, not better!:p

Somewhat lopsided by the fact they had to go for it on 4th down numerous times because they was behind.... By the way...Less sloppy = Better! :p

1stdeadeye
01-19-2004, 03:45 PM
Not an Eagles fan remember! I am a Skins fan!!!:p

Just watching the game though was painful. It was so sloppy!

However the tailgating was awesome. We Deep Fried a turkey, grilled Filets and lobster tails, amoung other things! We even paid a homeless guy $10 and a plate of wings to shovel around our tents and RV. It was a great day! At least until the game started (for my buddies).

The worse thing was that the Cheerleaders wore Parka's/Shi Jackets everytime they came on the field during the TV timeouts! :mad:

ccaleb
01-19-2004, 09:20 PM
Go Panthers! I'm sooooo glad we finally have good representation from the Carolinas going to the Super Bowl. Hooah!