PDA

View Full Version : My New SchWAAAAANG!!!

acropilot19
01-19-2004, 01:14 AM
There is a story to this...

...so I'm nestled in me bunker waaay up oon the left flank with me trusty Xvalved 68 and ah see this kid circlin towards meh along the tape to me left...he ducks in behind the burnt out bread truck at me 10oclock but doesnt know ah'm there. So ah snug up to me bunker & plant me sights on the front o the truck where he'll be poppin out(at about me 9oClock)- ah've got im dead to rights. He must'v caught a glimps of meh cause he comes out shootin...:eek:

...me trusty 68 plants three in is chest froom ah distance o thereteh feet...:)

...His trusty Timmeh Pounds 15 up me Arse from same said distance...:(

...This leads meh to behlieve ahm a weee bit Outgunned.

Ah decided to upgrade.

$tevo
01-19-2004, 01:44 AM
i love happy endings

DiRTyBuNNy
01-19-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by acropilot19
There is a story to this...

...so I'm nestled in me bunker waaay up oon the left flank with me trusty Xvalved 68 and ah see this kid circlin towards meh along the tape to me left...he ducks in behind the burnt out bread truck at me 10oclock but doesnt know ah'm there. So ah snug up to me bunker & plant me sights on the front o the truck where he'll be poppin out(at about me 9oClock)- ah've got im dead to rights. He must'v caught a glimps of meh cause he comes out shootin...:eek:

...me trusty 68 plants three in is chest froom ah distance o thereteh feet...:)

...His trusty Timmeh Pounds 15 up me Arse from same said distance...:(

...This leads meh to behlieve ahm a weee bit Outgunned.

Ah decided to upgrade.

um..are you british or do you just like talking like that? and where in SD do you live...we've got a pretty healthy mag contingent here...

Vash02
01-19-2004, 02:46 AM
I know what you mean..there is nothing worse then feeling outgunned.

Ov3rmind
01-19-2004, 03:06 AM
Still outgunned.

Chojin Man
01-19-2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

um..are you british or do you just like talking like that? and where in SD do you live...we've got a pretty healthy mag contingent here...

I imagined it more of an Austrialian accent like the crock hunter or something. Great way to post a "not another new gun thread"!!! I enjoyed it.

Lord_Whoopass
01-19-2004, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind
Still outgunned.

No see if its close combat he could just club him over the head with the gun and his gun wouldnt break... where as with the timmy you might mess up the milling... ;) :D

But anyways nice Upgrade... even though it took a while to read the story... before writing you must have had too much of this:
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1039406

NGp8ball
01-19-2004, 09:55 AM
sounds scottish or kinda like a pirate to me.... nice mag

devildog
01-19-2004, 10:00 AM
its a jamaican accent, has to be, sounds just like one of my buddies thats jamaican, although i had to actually read out loud to get a feel for the accent :)

thei3ug
01-19-2004, 10:53 AM
i don't see an outgunned problem.

i see a reffing problem.

if you guys would have both been pulled from the game, who cares who shot who more?

If you both shot at the same time, and he was either too twitchy or too eager, he's a jerk.

if you shot first, and he shot more, then he's just a jerk.

if you got shot first, and only got off three, you weren't outgunned, you were too slow.

those are my interpretations.

TNS2k2
01-19-2004, 01:09 PM
that was the best read ever.

no way, that had to be Aussie, talked just like "Wang Hunter" would, and when reading that i even threw in the accent, very authentic..... :D

TNS

magman007
01-19-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Whoopass

No see if its close combat he could just club him over the head with the gun and his gun wouldnt break... where as with the timmy you might mess up the milling... ;) :D

But anyways nice Upgrade... even though it took a while to read the story... before writing you must have had too much of this:
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1039406

MAN AGD BEER would sell like hot cakes! Just think of it, agd supplying the meets, who wouldnt buy a case!

MarkM
01-19-2004, 02:18 PM
He isn't british or scottish or even an aussie if he is any of them then he has been influenced by something really wierd. I could have a cheap shot right now but I think I will pass on the easy target ;)

Bolter
01-19-2004, 02:34 PM
MarkM He isn't british or scottish or even an aussie if he is any of them then he has been influenced by something really wierd. I could have a cheap shot right now but I think I will pass on the easy target

sounds like redneck to me.

-Tab
01-19-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Chojin Man
Great way to post a "not another new gun thread"!!! I enjoyed it.

agreed. sick gun btw.

smilestyler
01-19-2004, 02:49 PM
He's the old fisherman from 'Jaws' I'm sure of it!:D

p8ntball1016
01-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Bolter

sounds like redneck to me. nope. he hasnt mentioned nascar or how the south will rise again.

speedyejl
01-19-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind
Still outgunned.

SpecialBlend2786
01-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Nice gun.
NICE HPA system

punkncat
01-19-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
nope. he hasnt mentioned nascar or how the south will rise again.

You'd bes be careful thar boy! I'll tek you out in da woods in ma Pickemup truck(with Dale Jr stickers of course) and feed you to ma dawgs.
And whar did you hear that the South weren't gonna rise agin?They wuz WRONG! (yuk yuk)

acropilot19
01-19-2004, 06:15 PM
NGp8ball got it right...ah like to feel me Scottish oats evereh once & awhile.;)

Scarface
01-19-2004, 06:33 PM
whats wrong with redneks huh?, i reckon u have never been where i live, to bad all we r is the rednecks next to a rich place...i cant even spel right, i feel im gonna hafta take u out back, and i cant say i own ne guns but my redneck friend does...AK, AR, Magnum...ect, we will learn u a thing or 3

ccaleb
01-19-2004, 09:10 PM
You know, I can't remember the last time I thought to myself that I was outgunned. It's possible that's because I shoot an X-Mag though. Yeah, it is. I love to see people's eyes light up when I walk on the field with an X-Mag in hand. They all begin to shiver and tremble with fear of the mighty X-Mag.

Then of course they see me play and they don't worry about it the rest of the day. ;) Hehe Nah, I normally fair pretty well. I love the E-mag/X-mag line from AGD. Total sweetness it is...

Gunna shoot muh mag, ya'unt too?

MarkM
01-19-2004, 09:48 PM
NGp8ball got it right...ah like to feel me Scottish oats evereh once & awhile.;)

Well then I stand corrected then but you have been sadly very badly influenced by all those americans you live along side as it didn't come across correctly for me to think you were a Scot...being as I can read the Daily Record cartoons quite easily ;)

acropilot19
01-19-2004, 11:30 PM
MarkM...I was actually born & raised here in SoCal- But I wont hold being English against you...;)
I'm part Scottish & enjoy pullin' out the accent every once & awhile for a gag, but mostly just to curse.

Hey DiRTyBuNNy, I live in Oceanside, Ca. & play alot at Camp Pendleton & various places in San Diego & Riverside. I RARELY see another Mag at the fields I common, But thats cool, the Chicks dig it.

The kid who lit me actually prolly put about 20 balls in my direction & connected w/10 or 12. I prolly threw 6-8 at him & the whole exchange took about three seconds tops. I just remember the dirt all around my bunker kickin up with his misses & then the last 10 or 12 boppin me silly. IMO it was ok because he was almost at a full sprint tryin to hit a tight target that was ready for him. He came out shootin' & stopped when he realized he was hit. It just Impressed the hell outta me how much paint he was able to put out with accuracy- untill that exchange I really wasnt aware how much of an advantage a person with a good electronic marker has- It just makes it easyer to put the paint(& alot of it) where you want it.:)
my 2 cents...
BTW...Dont let anyone kid you, I was out in the back yard yesterday tryin her out for the first time...:eek: Holy S*** what a Difference! Its like goin from a Ford to a Lexus. Takes ALL the "Work" outa Workin tha Trigger!
My 3 cents.

Warewolf50
01-19-2004, 11:37 PM
I wish every time i get lit up i could upgrade my gun.

DiRTyBuNNy
01-19-2004, 11:55 PM
MarkM...I was actually born & raised here in SoCal- But I wont hold being English against you...;)
I'm part Scottish & enjoy pullin' out the accent every once & awhile for a gag, but mostly just to curse.

Hey DiRTyBuNNy, I live in Oceanside, Ca. & play alot at Camp Pendleton & various places in San Diego & Riverside. I RARELY see another Mag at the fields I common, But thats cool, the Chicks dig it.

The kid who lit me actually prolly put about 20 balls in my direction & connected w/10 or 12. I prolly threw 6-8 at him & the whole exchange took about three seconds tops. I just remember the dirt all around my bunker kickin up with his misses & then the last 10 or 12 boppin me silly. IMO it was ok because he was almost at a full sprint tryin to hit a tight target that was ready for him. He came out shootin' & stopped when he realized he was hit. It just Impressed the hell outta me how much paint he was able to put out with accuracy- untill that exchange I really wasnt aware how much of an advantage a person with a good electronic marker has- It just makes it easyer to put the paint(& alot of it) where you want it.:)
my 2 cents...
BTW...Dont let anyone kid you, I was out in the back yard yesterday tryin her out for the first time...:eek: Holy S*** what a Difference! Its like goin from a Ford to a Lexus. Takes ALL the "Work" outa Workin tha Trigger!
My 3 cents.

you should come out to Velocity some weekend or come out to SC Village for one of our SoCal meets..

PsychoBaller
01-20-2004, 07:37 AM
I dont wanna know anything about your schwang.... o wait.. ur referring to your marker... right...

Evil1
01-20-2004, 01:18 PM
That is cool! Is that a kaner you got on it?

Bolter
01-20-2004, 01:25 PM
MarkM quote:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NGp8ball got it right...ah like to feel me Scottish oats evereh once & awhile.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well then I stand corrected then but you have been sadly very badly influenced by all those americans you live along side as it didn't come across correctly for me to think you were a Scot...being as I can read the Daily Record cartoons quite easily

he didn't say jimmy, or haggis, or even mention whiskey once!!! That ain't no Scott!
:confused:

acropilot19
01-21-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Bolter

he didn't say jimmy, or haggis, or even mention whiskey once!!! That ain't no Scott!
:confused:

OOOH, That HURTS!:(

Haggis- GOOD - Whiskey- GOOD! Jimmy? who dahecks Jimmy?
I'll have you know I can trace my Scottish bloodlines back to King Kenneth McAlpine- the First King of Scotland!
***AND***
I am also half Italian, part of the Tartaglia (pronounced "Tartalia")Family- as mentioned in "The Godfather".
So not only am I of Royal Blood but I am also a member of the Family that was constantly kickin the Corleone's A**.:p

So I can either have you Beheaded for Disloyalty to the Crown or Your Kneecaps busted for Disrespecting Da Family:D

or I could just Light yer A** w/my NEW EMAG!
HAH!!!

acropilot19
01-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by AGDFlash
That is cool! Is that a kaner you got on it?

Yup, Thats a Kaner. I've got both a Kaner & an Evil Pipe kit. Both Excellent. Only thing I dont like about the Pipe is you cant change barrel lengths like the Kaner. So I'm Sellin it. It'll be on Ebay soon.

acropilot19
01-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

you should come out to Velocity some weekend or come out to SC Village for one of our SoCal meets..

Just Let me know tha Where/When- Pm me or whatever -That sounds like Fun!