PDA

View Full Version : Matrix FSDO

JesseB
01-19-2004, 03:26 PM
is this fixable? My gun was having some serious issues this sunday. Anyone else have serious shootdown problems or know how to fix it?

Steelrat
01-19-2004, 03:42 PM
I dont know a lot about matricies, but I know they have software specifically made for that problem. Its called ABS software, do a search for it on matrixowner.com or the pbnation matrix forum.

RT pRo AuToMaG
01-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Check your lpr pressure. Are you getting bolt stick too? I was having major bolt stick, and it was because I had my beercan in backwards. Make sure all your orings are lubed and your battery is good too. If all of that doesn't work, check out matrixowner.com. You also may need the ABS software, like Steelrat said.

speedyejl
01-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Remember though your LPR should be low enough that it bounces off paint. Most times FSDO is a result of poor maintenance. If everything else is fine rebuilding the orings and a fresh lube will make it disapear.

GT
01-19-2004, 05:25 PM
grease, then hit the LPR, otherwise call NEO!

Toxic Dave
01-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Just give our tech guys a call at 631-580-4377 X210 and they'll get you sorted out.

dave/ gen-e

Miltonyz
01-20-2004, 03:59 PM
My friend had a recurring FSDO problem on his matrix for the longest time. We eventually figured out that the grease he was using was to thick/overapplied and was causing parts to stick on the first shot.

JesseB
01-20-2004, 04:17 PM
well I only used it once so far. The first time I tryed to use it Dye had shipped it out sans one tophat oring. I'll try lowering the lpr and see what i get. I also lubed it twice during the day thinking that was the problem but to no avail. oh btw its a brand new Dye LCD. The manual mentioned ABS but I can't recall what it said as far as the LCD goes.