PDA

View Full Version : phantom

The Action Figure
01-19-2004, 09:49 PM
gonna order my phantom from white wolf customs this weekend

barberjohn
01-19-2004, 09:58 PM
ummm, good for you:confused: . anyways, where in south carolina do you live, upstate or lower state?

The Action Figure
01-20-2004, 09:46 AM
greenville

Fred
01-20-2004, 10:10 AM
that's cool, but you'll get it way faster if you order from CCI...

Incidentally, Phantom SN# 30,000 was just shipped out... :cool:

if you want some detailed info check out the official Phantom Owners Group (http://www.phog.org)

read the PHAQ first...

---Fred

ccaleb
01-20-2004, 11:05 AM
Wow, we have quite a little AO contingent right here in the upstate then. That's pretty sweet. :p

barberjohn
01-20-2004, 03:42 PM
dude, thats awesome. i live in spartanburg, along with paint magnet, who lives down the street from me. do yall know about Alamo paintball, its exit 63 off of interstate 87, and that is where paint magnet and i usually play. hey, if you to arent already on a team... ill just pm you. i love ao!:D

The Action Figure
01-20-2004, 08:29 PM
Dude I live at alamo cris is the man and usually hooks us up when do you usually go. the only time Ive been with any other mag owners I hade a Spyder Imagine and the two guys with mags like the palmers I had on it. I think one had and e-mag, and the other had an rt. thats what convinced me to buy mine:D we need ti play sometime prob. goin next sat.
post back

barberjohn
01-20-2004, 09:33 PM
well, i do remember someone who had some type of spyder with a palmers stablilizer on it, but i didnt have either a emag or rt pro then. whats your aim screename, maybe we can hook up and play sometimes. oh, and ur right, chris is the man, especially with those paint prices! this is becoming pretty much a pointless thread, or atleast for everyone else on ao, so maybe we need to keep this on aim or through pm's.