PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! Dean smacked by Kerry and EDWARDS!

Kevmaster
01-20-2004, 01:29 PM
Where the funk did he come from? Up until like three weeks ago, he was a bottom guy sitting on 3%, 4% and now he jumps to 32%. And Mr. Dean's so called dominance and great grass roots network seems to be phony.

Only in Iowa folks....

GT
01-20-2004, 01:33 PM
Does it really matter? Gore didnt want to step up to the plate in fear of the Bush cash machine...

shartley
01-20-2004, 01:49 PM
And you have to keep in mind the weather…. That helps determine how many of any given demographic or support group will venture out to show support.

To me though, this is all like a menu choice… which lamb will get served and eaten on election day….. :D :p ;)

Vash02
01-20-2004, 05:20 PM
Well this truly is surprising. I've been pulling for Kerry from the beggining but to hear that Edwards also beat dean?!

Also, i really dont think Gephardt should have dropped out.

logamus
01-20-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by shartley
To me though, this is all like a menu choice… which lamb will get served and eaten on election day….. :D :p ;)
outstanding point you make sir.

Rooster
01-20-2004, 06:46 PM
This is too easy. Can't the Democrats at least make it interesting? Making fun of Democrats is now like making fun of retarded kids. Its just sad now.

Vash02
01-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Wait, what?? I think kerry has a great chance of beating bush and clark will deffinatly be up there. I think both Kerry or Clark can beat bush and i take both of them seriously. But, to each his own.

Albinonewt
01-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Well, one thing to remember is how stunningly retarded the caucus process is. I can't believe we even take it seriously. That, and the Iowa caucus is NEVER right about anything. That being said, Dean losing it was a bit of a suprise, considering how badly he lost.

I think what this means is that Clark is toast. He's been a pretty weak candidate up to this point and the only reason he's viable at all is people assumed he was the only guy that can beat Dean. Well, not Dean doesn't look as invincible and Kerry and to a lesser extent Edwards look like real players. So I think this divies up the "anti-Dean" vote quite a bit and makes Dean more formidable, but in a weird way.

I think it also telling how completely nuts Dean went last night. He sounded like a wounded hippo lunging at a half retarded penguin. It was hysterical.

p8ntball1016
01-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Albinonewt
I think it also telling how completely nuts Dean went last night. He sounded like a wounded hippo lunging at a half retarded penguin. It was hysterical. not to mention slightly frightening.

FutureMagOwner
01-20-2004, 09:03 PM
if i ever wanted any of them in office (which i dont) i would rather have kerry or edwards because atleast they dont scare me as much as dean does... :)

edit: forgot to make this post relatively related to the thread: i hope that this continues to the accual nomination and kerry or edwards gets the nom.

also whats with all these canadates dropping out at the last second seems kinda like a lame thing to do and a waste of time.

Kai
01-20-2004, 09:22 PM
The whole Dean flipping out thing...

Wow.

"Worst self-inflicted political wound in recent times."

1stdeadeye
01-20-2004, 10:53 PM
Why would anyone be suprosed by Dean's flipping out? His temper is legend. He finally slipped by his handlers!:eek:

theraidenproject
01-21-2004, 12:01 AM
Anyone listen to Stern this morning? It was hilarious, they set Dean's little outburst to some AC/DC.

Djmwake5
01-21-2004, 03:33 PM
I must say that caucusing proved to be much more intense than I had ever imagined that it would be. This is the first time that I have ever participated and I was amazed at the turnout. I was told by many people that their is not much action going on throughout the night, but in reality many precincts were buzzing with activity for much of the night.
So what does the outcome of this years caucus tell us? Maybe nothing- but it did provide for a very fiery speech from Dean.

LudavicoSoldier
01-21-2004, 09:07 PM
Im bettin Kerry/Clark 2004. If Kerry keeps it up in the polls, and Clark considers dropping out (big IF, but hey), I wouldnt be surprised if Kerry took Clark as his running mate. I bet that combo could beat Bush, possibly.

Vash02
01-21-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Kai
The whole Dean flipping out thing...

Wow.

"Worst self-inflicted political wound in recent times."

Do you mean.....................THIS?!?

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2004/01/20/20040120_060803_dean.mp3

Vash02
01-23-2004, 10:18 PM
hahah, man that speech gets me laughed every time i hear it. I saved it and then looped the "YEAAAAH" part in my windows media player...its great!!

Lohman446
01-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Wow.. having listened to that now.

Umm.. and the liberals say Bush is to war hungry... do you want that man (Dean) anywhere near making the decisions about the use of nuclear weapons, or for that matter the decisions about anything.

p8ntball1016
01-23-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Lohman446
Wow.. having listened to that now.

Umm.. and the liberals say Bush is to war hungry... do you want that man (Dean) anywhere near making the decisions about the use of nuclear weapons, or for that matter the decisions about anything. rather him than this:

Mateo
01-23-2004, 11:14 PM
President that isn't a good speaker vs a canidate that would start foaming at the mouth and randomly eat people hmmm....;)

Lohman446
01-24-2004, 12:11 AM
Some country disagrees with Dean, insults him on public television or soemthing, calls him a moron for instance, and Dean starts screaming that "Yeahhhhhhh" thing and pounding on the theoretical red button... I would rather have a president who couldn't talk at all.

Albinonewt
01-24-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
if i ever wanted any of them in office (which i dont) i would rather have kerry or edwards because atleast they dont scare me as much as dean does... :)

I choose lieberman.

Edwards is a scumbag trial lawyer and kerry outscores Ted Kennedy on the liberal meter (93 to 88).

Frankly, My choices are Lieberman or SHARPTON!

(Sharpton because if we're gonna destroy the country for four years we might as well have a funny guy doing it)

Albinonewt
01-24-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by spleefstylez
Im bettin Kerry/Clark 2004. If Kerry keeps it up in the polls, and Clark considers dropping out (big IF, but hey), I wouldnt be surprised if Kerry took Clark as his running mate. I bet that combo could beat Bush, possibly.

Bush would crush that combo. Kerry isn't a strong candidate, he just looks like one because everyone around him is even more pathetic. And Clark is finished. He can't not screw up when he talks, breathes, or stands perfectly still.

Look for Kerry/Edwards. They've been showing some real serious signs of cooperation lately. Kerry will win the nomination at this point and he'll choose Edwards as his running mate because he's A) southern and B) can raise near unlimited money from the trial lawyers.

Vash02
01-24-2004, 11:50 AM
Kerry and edwards would get my vote, but im not even sure if im gonna vote yet.

1stdeadeye
01-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Dean tries to recover:

Letterman Top 10 (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=5&u=/nm/20040123/od_nm/campaign_dean_letterman_dc)

Rather
01-24-2004, 07:19 PM
Hmm, somone had an idea, like yours, of looping it and took it a step further...;)

Dean Alarm (http://newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=146619)

Yes its terrible animation, but the concept is still hillarious. :)

Edit* make sure to check the special features for a Dean music hit single...