PDA

View Full Version : LVL 10 and Intelliframe on 68 Classic

Plazmic
01-20-2004, 01:33 PM
Okay. I have a new LVL 10 and an Intelliframe on the way to upgrade my 68 classic. What do I need to know about them to do a nice, friendly install when they arrive? What mistakes do I need avoid? That sort of thing. I appreciate any little bit of help. Thanks!

Dayspring
01-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Intellliframe is a bolt on thing. Easy.

The Level 10- read the instructions on the AO home page, watch the video on the CD. It's simpler than people make it out to be.

Plazmic
01-20-2004, 02:07 PM
I'm looking forward to the Level 10. i like to get in and play with the guts on my markers and this looks like a fun upgrade. The intelliframe is more about speed and usability. I'm assuming that the intelliframe will improve the long trigger pull and give me some adjustment options. That, along with the blade trigger, should prove to be very nice. Am I right in this assumption?

Dayspring
01-20-2004, 02:35 PM
Your trigger length isn't really affected at all. Is it easier to pull the trigger due to the increased leverage? Yes.

Adjustment- not really. I mean, you can try and do a trigger stop, but that's about it.

AGDlover
01-20-2004, 02:41 PM
just take ur time and follow the derections

Plazmic
01-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Okay, I can do that. Anything should be better than this worn out old Benchmark single that is on here now. The new sear I have coming with the trigger should help things a bit, too.

heh...I'm getting all excited and the dang stuff is still two days away! ARGH!!

Lakeview Bulldog
01-20-2004, 10:53 PM
Both those upgrades should be easy to perform, just sit down at a well lit table and take your time. Be careful, once you start upgrading its hard to stop. Im thinking about buying a completly stock cocker just so I will have lots of things to upgrade. I think I have problems...

Plazmic
01-20-2004, 11:32 PM
Ah, I know just what you mean! I started with a stock blue Piranha, and now I have a completely upgraded blue Piranha, a mildly upgraded silver Piranha e-force, a slightly upgarded black Piranha, 5 barrels, 3 masks, and now an Automag to start all over again. I believe all but one of those Piranhas will finance the Mag upgrades. :D
The blue one stays because it was my very first Father's Day gift from my wife and daughter. ;)