PDA

View Full Version : E-MAG and Intellifeed?

MENACE
09-11-2001, 08:33 PM
With all the discussion about Intellifeeds (and those are some mighty awesome diagrams and step-by-step installation instructions out there on this site!), . . . and being enroute to purchasing an Emag, . . . I've got a question: Is the Emag wired for, or set up to be wired for, an Intellifeed? :confused:
Can the diagram composed by Ice be applied?
Thanks Guys - MENACE

Gambit1106
09-12-2001, 06:28 AM
Yes, The E-mag is wired for intellifeed to the warp. The warp will spin on every trigger pull, but still will need batteries. Your hopper will have to be modified to get it to run from your e-mag. Hope it helps.

Johnny Bravo
09-12-2001, 04:40 PM
Is it possible to hook up the intellifeed to just a 12V revvy? If so where do I make the connections?

ben_JD
10-01-2001, 01:56 PM
Where is the intellifeed output jack on the E-Mag? I have looked through the pictures, but cannot seem to find it.

BlackVCG
10-01-2001, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by ben_JD
Where is the intellifeed output jack on the E-Mag? I have looked through the pictures, but cannot seem to find it.

Right where it says Warp Output...

ben_JD
10-01-2001, 08:29 PM
I understand where it is plugged into the board. My question is where does one plug the intelliframe wire to the marker? Are we spending a thousand dollars on a marker and still snaking wire under and around the grip?

BlackVCG
10-01-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by ben_JD
I understand where it is plugged into the board. My question is where does one plug the intelliframe wire to the marker? Are we spending a thousand dollars on a marker and still snaking wire under and around the grip?

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're trying to say. "Where does one plug the intelliframe wire to the marker?" I get lost right there.

The wire plugs into that jack, then you run the wire down through the curved channel in the bottom of the grip frame. Put on the grip panel. Plug the wire into the jack on the Warp and you're done.

MENACE
10-02-2001, 02:01 AM
Hey, AGD - In future models (say, perhaps, the modular to be released this winter) could an output jack (similar to that on a warp) be installed in the side or base of the grip so that it can be wired to the warp with an external plug/wire? Thanks for listening . . .

:D

ben_JD
10-02-2001, 11:16 AM
My question could have been clearer, but you answered it well. I was under the false impression that there was a female jack that one could plug the intellifeed wire into on the side of the grip (without removing the grip panel). It appears that I was wrong.

From the looks of the picture you have posted above, I'm not sure that there's much room for such a jack...it's a bit crowded in there.

Thanks.

BlackVCG
10-02-2001, 12:05 PM
There's not much point in having the female jack on the side of the grips. As far as I can see the only point in having that is to easily disconnect the wire going inbetween the Warp and the Grip so you don't have to curl up the wire and tuck it in the open area of the frame when/if you take the Warp off. It's more reliable to have the wire coming straight out of the grip frame and connect directly to the Warp. If you have a female input jack on the grip frame and your connection comes loose there, your Warp stops spinning. The less connections you have the less likely it is that something will get disconnected.

MENACE
10-02-2001, 02:14 PM
BlackVSG;
Good point. That does make sense.
So about that jack, did your wires go straight in, or is there a specific plug that snaps in? (RadioShack part number?)
Also, what material is the grip frame made of (Aluminum, SS)? Just thinking ahead for modifications.
Thanks!

God Bless U.S.All!:D

[M@g_D@ddy]
10-07-2001, 06:08 PM
what does that bottom plug do? on mine, i have a plug in that with a brown wire goin from the bottom part of the same plug to the 2'nd bottom part of the same plug. is that cool? what does the very top plug thing do? i don't think it's on that picture. it looks like it has room for two wires.

Lessthanusual
11-17-2003, 10:06 PM
It's the connector that tells the marker whether or not to go into burst mode.

pointm@n
11-17-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by [M@g_D@ddy]
what does that bottom plug do? on mine, i have a plug in that with a brown wire goin from the bottom part of the same plug to the 2'nd bottom part of the same plug. is that cool? what does the very top plug thing do? i don't think it's on that picture. it looks like it has room for two wires.

it's also the connection to get your board flashed to different versions. in the new software there isn't any burst modes available. no loss since you can shoot faster in semi mode anyways...

BlackVCG
11-18-2003, 10:27 AM
The very top connection (top left corner of board) was for solenoid output. Do NOT plug anything into this connection. Plugging your Warp link into that connector will fry the Warp board the first time you pull the trigger.