PDA

View Full Version : Help!

spazzed
09-11-2001, 11:07 PM
I haven't had my 'mag for but a month or so, and i'm still learning the ins and outs of it, so bear with me....
My gun is charged up w/ co2, no leaks or anything, but it won't fire, the trigger is loose, no resistance to it whatsoever. I heard the click when it first charged, but alas, no luck. Removed the tank, and there's still gas in the gun, how can I get it out, Safely?...... whoawhoa, just noticed a small brass(?) piece on my desk, maybe this is the villian. It's the same size as the little metal piece in the on/off valve. small, round, flat bottom, with a hole in the middle as well as 4 stumps on the top.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Janixs
09-12-2001, 06:22 AM
Sounds like you forgot to put the On/Off top back in. Take the gun apart again and make sure you have all part in the correct position. Use the manual for reference if you don’t have one then go here http://www.airgun.com/manual.html and get one. Once you remove the bottle the gun should be degassed if not remove the hose from the reg.

Cha0tic
09-12-2001, 09:48 AM
forget to put the on/off top in? oops...

davej946
09-12-2001, 12:04 PM
Please be sure to follow Tom's rule concerning appropriately titling your posts. If we had 100 posts entitled "Help!" on the Tech Forum, people would stop helping.

Thanks,

spazzed
09-12-2001, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the help, hope it works.

Next time I'll watch the "Help"...