PDA

View Full Version : just changed valves need a little help

space_weazel_45
01-21-2004, 01:14 PM
i had an x-valve and traded for an emag valve.
its on a mech minimag and has the black oring on the top of the on/off [emag quad oring?] and emag on off pin and seems to work well just not as well as the x did, so i bought a .750? retro on off pin and got the wrong on/off oring[cant use it] so when i put the longer on off pin in with the quad oring it starts leaking and sputtering so back in with the old pin and it works well enough. what im looking to do is get it working the way it should with a mech trigger. so my question i guess is do i need to buy a complete RT on/off assy? or just the on off top oring? or something else im missing.

set up is in sig
thanks

space_weazel_45
01-22-2004, 04:10 PM
little help anyone?

ChucktheMAGician
01-23-2004, 03:19 AM
Good luck on getting it going:) I'm still trying to figure out why you traded for a lower value valve and if your keyboard has a period on it;) :rolleyes: :D

space_weazel_45
01-24-2004, 02:20 PM
Well I tend to just type when I’m explaining things so sorry about the lack of punctuation. lol

As for the trade, I traded my x for the emag valve and a full warp setup with PTP adapter.
Basically really wanted a warp and didn’t have the money to get one at the time.

Lakeview Bulldog
01-25-2004, 06:34 PM
All you should need is the oring. I dropped an emag valve right into my Classc and all I had to do was change the on/off pin. No oring removal needed. Hope that helps. Good luck