PDA

View Full Version : Ordered Paint Online

NJPaint
01-21-2004, 04:35 PM
I used www.firstcallpaintball.com. Bought four cases of Zap: Spank from them for $135 ($33 a case). First three cases were perfect and got to me in 2 days (VA-->NJ). I opened the last case and checked each of the bags and each had a break. There was red paint on the inside of each bag. :(

I called up www.firstcallpaintball.com and talked to the front desk, guy was friendly and transfered me to the returns desk. Told me what info I needed to leave and said that they would replace the case. If they do... this will be the best paintball retail store that I've dealt with. I'll keep you guys posted :)

Edit: I haven't shot any of this Spank yet, but the shells are all round and the first bag I opened had extremely consistant shells (put them through my scepter).

Edit2: the fill is better than anarchy or marbelizer, thick and goopy extremely hard to wipe

Mindflux
01-21-2004, 04:43 PM
Yikes, how much was shipping on 4 cases? I see they ship free if over 200.

NJPaint
01-21-2004, 04:45 PM
shipping was 0, yes, zero. under paint, look at "bulk paint specials" most of the different paints are there and all have free shipping!

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-21-2004, 05:02 PM
I LOVE FIRSTCALLPAINTBALL they really do an outstanding job.

I almost guarentee you will get your new paint.

melster
01-21-2004, 05:58 PM
FCP is pretty good. Great prices.

When I ordered something from them and Fedex damaged it, fedex returned it to them directly. I had to call 2 weeks later (3 weeks after I first ordered)to find out why my stuff never arrived. I was in the dark because the tracking of your orders in their website is broken.

Turns out, they received the return but never turned it back around after replacing the broken parts. That's my only complaint. Apparently, they don't have a process in place for such returns.

speedyejl
01-21-2004, 06:05 PM
I'm not to happy with FCP

I ordered 4cases of AMP, EACH BAG had a break in it. Thats 16bags folks. I'm in the process of getting this solved I'll keep you posted on what happens. Just to note UPS is offering me $100 for the insurance but FCP is still going to owe me $70

PolishSausage
01-21-2004, 06:26 PM
My first experience with FCP was just a few days ago. Ordered an Egg2 for my Angel. Payed for standard shipping and recieved my item in 3 days. Pretty awesome.

Miscue
01-21-2004, 06:59 PM
When I have a break, I just clean the balls. Works fine.

speedyejl
01-21-2004, 07:02 PM
16bags, hell no

AcemanPB
01-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
When I have a break, I just clean the balls. Works fine.

Really, I mean even buying from the field or the local store you get the occasional case of paint with a break or two. I've always been cautious about ordering paint online. Georgia summers can stay around 95-100 degrees, there is no telling what that would do to the paint sitting in the back of a hot UPS truck.

TheDuelist
01-21-2004, 08:27 PM
I ordered the spank from them as well but the fill is pretty runny. What color are the shells on yours NJPaint?
Oh yeah, service was great and I didn't have any breaks.

NJPaint
01-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Mine are pink fill, dark green shells, really dark green.